Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 05:52:32 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralHow to encapsulate my skeletal algorithm to a Unity SDK?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: How to encapsulate my skeletal algorithm to a Unity SDK?  (Read 484 times)
dandandanielle
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2017, 05:28:50 PM »

Hey. We are an AI company. Recently we want to dev a motion capture game using our skeletal algorithm. But then we find we are incapable of creating our own SDK and provide it to developers. Can someone show me a direction to find right personnel? Thanks!!!!!

Btw, what we're doing is very interesting. With our algorithm, major joints of human skeleton can be detected and positioned in real time through a web camera. Hopefully we can replace kinect. We need someone to help us tie the coordinates of human skeleton to a Unity human shape avatar, so that developers can use the SDK directly. Just like what OpenKinect offers. If you're interested, here's an example of our algorithm:

Beer! Beer!
Geoff Moore
Level 3

Game composer for hire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 02:49:31 AM »

This all sounds great but we don't really make games any more since we got fidget spinners, have you tried the Unity forums?

Composer for multiple Steam and Itch-released indie games. Listen/contact: https://geoffmoore.co.uk

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic