Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 02:37:19 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingAskutron: Quiz game on PC for up to 8 players
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Askutron: Quiz game on PC for up to 8 players  (Read 782 times)
#EAX
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2017, 04:07:09 AM »

Hi!

My brother and I are developing a small "quiz show" game for PC (Windows) and are looking for some testers for our early alpha version.

The game supports up to 8 players locally via gamepad and/or mobile devices (Android and iOS). We have a constantly growing collection of roughly 10,000 English and German questions, and ~3000 Russian ones. One special feature is that all questions are fully voiced using a state-of-the-art synthetic speech engine (it's not perfect, but good enough imho). For more info about the game check out https://askutron.com

Specifically we're looking for people to simply test if they can run the game, for some feedback on the general gameplay of the different quiz modes and especially on the questions! For the latter we have a upvote/downvote system in the game that players can use to give feedback for each question, indicating whether they thought it was good or bad.

So here a few itch.io keys for anyone who's interested. Testers will receive the finished game for free. :-)

(I will try to update the list when keys are taken)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 03:22:16 PM by #EAX » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic