Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 01:08:49 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosSynth heavy indie composer, piano and soundscapes as well
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Synth heavy indie composer, piano and soundscapes as well  (Read 333 times)
krixdoessynths
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2017, 02:02:43 PM »

Hi all,

I'm not sure if you've noticed but synths are back like never before! From shows like "Stranger Things," to games like "Hyper Light Drifter," to movies like "It Follows." If your game (or other project) dips into sci-fi, horror, dreams or into similar waters a modern synth-driven soundtrack is a must!

I can work quickly and incorporate your feedback throughout the process to get the right sound for your project. Creators can't help but want their projects to be their best - I want to help you get there!

You can hear my ambient synth demo reel here: https://rcrft.co/reel/7500a828eeec5b7ba871b33814ca3a9e

Some quick examples of what's possible in the piano realm here: soundcloud.com/kris-savitski

You can also check out my experimental bedroom music project here: anxioushouseguest.bandcamp.com

If you have questions or are curious about other sonic possibilities, feel free to pm me! Please include an email to reach out to you at as well.

Rates can vary from project to project, but are approximately $35/hr. Per track rate can also be discussed.

Thank you for taking the time to read my ad and have a great day!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic