Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 05:22:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProgrammer looking for collaboration partners
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer looking for collaboration partners  (Read 455 times)
Traslogan
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2017, 06:29:01 PM »

Hey folks,

I'm Jordan, and I'm a student in Scotland, currently studying Game Design and Production Management at Abertay University.

Long story short, I'm a programmer with most of my experience in C# (Some work in Java too) and the Unity engine. I was self-taught through high-school and now whilst I'm going into my 3rd year of university I'm looking to get some more small projects under my belt, primarily for folio but also to keep me sane throughout the one massive project I will be doing all year long at university.

To be clear I am not looking for a massive "revenue-share / exposure" project that will magically expect a year of my time. I'm looking for just an artist or two who maybe wants to do some fun projects for folio's sake or small teams who need a programmer and want to do projects for the same reasons.

For my past work, I was lead-developer on a small MMO demo called Yonder-MMO, where I assisted with programming, overall team management and was the lead designer.

A video of that project is available here:

On top of that I've done a couple of gamejam projects, typically within the sphere of my university.

Earlier this year I also did a demo mockup for a 90s-esque Dungeon-Crawler I called Inferria. I was the only person on this project outside of outsourced graphics and music, with a big focus being on trying to detail as much design as possible and also creating a level-editor for the game to use to let players build dungeons and share them.

If you're interested in some collaborative projects, please email me at [email protected] or feel free to message me here on TIGForums and I'll try my best to respond to everyone.

Traslogan
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic