Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 03:04:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsi need someone to create a background for my platform game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: i need someone to create a background for my platform game  (Read 568 times)
jesserahm
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2017, 05:33:28 PM »

i need an artist to create a background for my 80's style platformer! either private message me or comment on this post. thanks!
JWK5
Level 9

A fool with a tool is an artist.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 06:46:22 PM »

Your best shot at getting help is providing as detailed info as you can, what you've put in your help request is pretty vague. It also helps if you mention whether or not you intend to give credit to the artist, etc. (i.e. mentioning in the game credits or wherever that you will note who they are and the work they did).

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over lesser men." - Miyamoto Musashi
Papich
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 02:11:03 AM »

Indeed, we need more details. I have free time in order to help, but your post is too vague.

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 03:27:11 AM »

Hey!

This post is for a work request, so it should be in Collaborations. I've moved it for you. You should also provide more details about the kind of background you want for your game, like JWK5 and Papich have said.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic