Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 01:52:45 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] - Low Poly 2D Mobile Roguelite CCG Assets
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] - Low Poly 2D Mobile Roguelite CCG Assets  (Read 1530 times)
DigiSprite
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 09, 2017, 12:13:26 PM »

Hi there!

I'm looking for a talented artist with 2D low poly experience to help fill the recently vacated position of artist on my Roguelite CCG project.

List of required assets - this is not an entirely complete list and will continue to grow as the project goes on, so there will always be scope for further work.

Examples of current assets.

Requirements:
  • Previous 2D low poly experience (see next point).
  • Plenty of free time to work on the project - I'm looking to really ramp up my dev time so will need someone who can work to deadlines (nothing crazy and plenty of negotiation room, but someone who can put in the time).
  • Ability to keep to the established theme/style of current assets.
  • Reasonable rates for the list of required assets.
  • Passionate, easy to work with/easy going, and able to deal with changes in requirements on the fly.
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 12:13:28 AM »

looks cool, like sort of art made with vectors
mahatmandie
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 04:26:45 AM »

Hi!

I'd like to talk more about this, I'm a game artist and I've worked with vectors for games. I have some examples of vector low-poly conept art, just take a look at my portfolio here: www.mahatmandie.com

Thanks a lot and hope to hear from you soon! Smiley
fe
Level 0

Artist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 09:08:49 AM »

Seems like something right on my style. You can find my portfolio at http://fernandoangelo.carbonmade.com and contact me at [email protected] if interested Wink
Thanks!
production66
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 12:50:30 AM »

Hello,

While browsing i happen to see your requirement and i have the confidence that i am the right bet for your project.
I would like to introduce you myself as Beena from India, I am 2D Artist who is creative and passionate looking forward to work on technologies and provide creative solution.

My Mastered Software:
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe After Effects
Manga Studio

My Skills:
Sketching / Story boarding / Animatics
Illustration / Comic Books / Info graphics
Colouring / Painting / Animation

Please go through my profile and if you think i am suitable for your project, Get in touch with me to take things further.

FREE - TRIAL - PROVIDED

My works: www.p66.me

Best Regards,
Beena
[email protected]
631-707-9747
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic