Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411468 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 22, 2024, 11:28:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralWhy are so many Computer Scientists and Software Engineers anti social?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Print
Author Topic: Why are so many Computer Scientists and Software Engineers anti social?  (Read 12205 times)
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: October 21, 2017, 08:01:38 PM »

So are at the cranky stage where we mock people for the way they talk?
/get of my lawn

JWK5
Level 9

A fool with a tool is an artist.

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 22, 2017, 09:52:54 AM »

my deep and abiding shame is creating an on line catch phrase which just wont die and so far only two people have found out that it was me. one of those was this marketing guy and it was an even worse experience than getting an infection from a colonoscopy.
Your fatal error was showing any sign of vulnerability in the presence of a passive-aggressive mob of socially repressed nerds. Your fate was sealed the moment you said the words "my" and "shame". I will miss you, Joe.

Cry

I'd like to believe I wouldn't need to clarify this, but just in case: It's a joke, people.

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over lesser men." - Miyamoto Musashi
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 22, 2017, 09:55:38 AM »

i am too strong to be undone by even the most unfuckable of dullards saying my posts to me in order to bask in reflected glory, though the act is shameful
AnomalousUnderdog
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 31, 2017, 02:32:00 AM »

It's ok to socialize as long as you do it without disrupting our work

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 31, 2017, 12:11:03 PM »

use a pen and paper bitch
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 31, 2017, 01:02:54 PM »

ah..,, my Highly Advanced Brain, which i use to mentally rotate a 3dfx voodoo 2 pcb on 3 axes, short circuits if you say hello to me
Zaeche
Level 0

Is 'story' the words, the meaning, or the telling?

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 01, 2017, 04:02:38 PM »

use a pen and paper bitch

I was literally about to post this. Seriously, that is not an efficient way to work ...

ah..,, my Highly Advanced Brain, which i use to mentally rotate a 3dfx voodoo 2 pcb on 3 axes, short circuits if you say hello to me

Big Laff

Coming soon (Unsolicited quotes unwelcome)
zizulot
Level 0

ZIZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: November 10, 2017, 04:15:38 AM »

From my past expierience I could tell, that staying alone and having just few friends its not always asocial, I used to have crazy depresion type(Still do , but it occurs rarelly). I start to think - What peoples will think of me , Im to skinny (Actually not :D, but I dont know why I thought that), I will be laughing stuff , People looking weird at me(Because apparently Im tall), and that thoughts grow into Phobia , and that Phobia kept you away from Social world. Of course there are so much asocial people, but there is more people nagged by Depression and Phobias nowadays believe me, Im just 26Y/O but already went to hell with my head couple of times, thanks to doctors who helped me a lot , Im way much  more social than before
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic