Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:20:40 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallBug Academy on Indiegogo
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Bug Academy on Indiegogo  (Read 375 times)
igrek
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 15, 2017, 11:03:08 AM »

Hi!

I introduced myself in another thread, but you might not red it, so I'm Jacek "Igrek" Perzanowski. I'm a game developer from Poland. I've made several Flash, iOS and Android games. My most popular game was Blosics.

Right now I am working on a new game - Bug Academy. It is based on a game I created for the Kongregate Game Jam called Flies, which received 2 awards: Most Innovative and Best Audio.
In Bug Academy you control a bunch of insects and try to perform a given task as fast as possible.
Features:
  • Simple an unique controls – there are only 3 keys: one for flapping left wing, one for flapping right wing and one for bug-specific action.
  • Many insects, each with its own ability – flies for example can grab objects and fireflies glow and illuminate dark places.
  • Unusual tasks and scenarios – at Bug Academy insects are being prepared for various real life situations. That’s why there are scenarios where they have to deliver a fridge, sort mail, fix clogged pipes or even paint pictures.
  • Humor – have you seen flies trying to deliver fridge? Hilarious!

I am starting an IndieGoGo campaign - https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bug-academy/coming_soon
I need your help! Subscribe, tell others about it.

Thank you for your support! Smiley

igrek
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 09:48:00 AM »

You can help with spreading the word about Bug Academy!
Support it on Thunderclap - https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/62094-bug-academy
It is a wonderful platform, where You can donate Your social reach for ideas and causes that matter. Don't hesitate! It costs you nothing Smiley

jesserahm
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 02:51:10 AM »

It was a`fun game to play, and it was pretty funny when you had to do silly tasks!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic