Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411640 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58449 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 14, 2024, 09:54:33 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallKingdom Borders - new MMO RTS
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Kingdom Borders - new MMO RTS  (Read 320 times)
KingdomBorders
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2017, 03:10:05 AM »

Hey there,

I would like to introduce you a game I quit job to make. Its an MMORTS that I always wanted to play myself but found nothing similar on the net. Whats that? Another Travian rip off you say? No no no, my friend!

At its core completely different ideas, for instance:
> there are no mines to upgrade, you get resources from controlling map sectors (every sector is capturable)
> armies are not attached to your cities, they are free to move and split as you see fit
> few levels of economy with global and town-local manufactured resources, example : global iron ore -> local iron bar -> local iron sword -> army unit
> trading, alliances, messages, reports, rankings all functional, with some elements needing restyle and tweaking of course
> physical town siege, pocketing enemy territory, disruption and all kinds of tricks are possible because of grid based movement system
> no advantages to supporters, except for feeling good for keeping project going, nor there will ever be. I had planned paid avatar and flag uploads of your choosing as a reward for support, but for now everything is free and will stay that way if I get even slightest patreon support.
> more for you to discover

I hope you will find my game to your liking. There is a still huge TO DO list, the work is on going with daily addons and fixes.

Spread the word if like the game after playing, there is SO MUCH to be added, I just hope this gets traction and making great games for everyone to enjoy becomes my new full time job.

I'll be in this thread to answer any questions you may have.

Game is at www.kingdomborders.com

See you there and enjoy!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic