Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 05:31:24 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessWe created a site for showcasing indie games. Let us know your games!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: We created a site for showcasing indie games. Let us know your games!  (Read 1676 times)
namcap
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2017, 07:41:21 PM »

We created a site to show off lesser-known indie games (completely free, and ad-free), since we know how hard it is to market indie games. We're looking for more games to showcase, so let us know about some of your games and we'll take a look. If you have any feedback for the site, please let us know! You can find the site at http://curate.games
ChefSeth
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 12:40:28 AM »

I'd be interested, my game won't be released until January though. Is that a problem?

a2j2tiwari
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 11:31:12 PM »

Hello,

Here's my Game - PonjiRohttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kubaergaming.ponjiro&hl=en

We are releasing few more games and should be available by December.

PonjiRo - Available on Android!

Professional Pixel Artist - Portfolio
TingThing
Level 0

TingThing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 11:26:02 PM »

That's great! Would you be interested in a game/level-editor kind of thing which has a free version? It's a little different but I think it still "fits" as an indie game. It's a similar idea to Nintendo's Super Mario Maker.

Check out the Youtube Trailer or my signature at the bottom.
Youtube:

TingThing, developer of Platform Builder, a toolkit which lets you create your own Platformer Games.
zizulot
Level 0

ZIZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 04:30:29 AM »

How to upload games in it?
NITETIMEStudios
Level 0

Play Until You Dream!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 10:45:01 AM »

Howdy!! Here is our title, Chrono Ghost, please let us know if we can share on your site as well.
Chrono Ghost
What is and what will Chrono Ghost be?

Chrono Ghost is a sci-fi nature themed Time Manipulative 2D Platformer, where you will play as 'Chrono', our time manipulative ghost. Stay sharp, use and remember your time manipulative mechanics, and don't become overwhelmed by the pace, "puzzles" and challenges (not slow, however you can slow down time Wink).

Objective/Game: Chrono has discovered he has the ability to control time ('Chronokinesis'), in essence, Chrono will use his 'Chronokinesis' power to traverse through levels hoping not to run out of "time", solving "puzzles" and challenges using his new found power, 'Chronokinesis'.

Levels: Levels are filled with "puzzles" and sci-fi elements which affect Chrono, however, Chrono has learned he can control (Speed up, Slow down, and Stop Completely (with a limit)) certain elements with his new 'Chronokinesis' power (Color Coordinated (green and yellow-ish/orange))

Death: Chrono is immune to death, however, he pays the price in time for racking up death counts (achievements, rewards, and bonuses for not accumulating a high death toll).

Achievements: There will be a great amount of rewards for players who enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and love to rack up achievements.

Game Engine: Unity 3D

Art: Recycled, Created and Purchased (Will be looking for an artist to help out with our next titles).

Team: Two man team. Programmer/Game Designer, Programmer.

How to/Controls as of now:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OtsRy9DgiXI00VhEKw8QeUYfU0G7Qo4m

Here is a short clip displaying some of our game scene edits as well as test play footage.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JRHjyH0teJHGq_cPRIZN-DY87GjmJ9Bj

Please stay tuned in as we continue to work towards finishing and releasing our first console and PC title, Chrono Ghost (early 2018). Note: We will also be showcasing and demoing Chrono Ghost for the 2nd year in 2018 during #magfest2018 (Music and Gaming Festival, National Harbor Maryland) (Jan 4th-7th). If you are there, please do stop by!

NITETIME Studios
zizulot
Level 0

ZIZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2017, 06:16:59 AM »

I dont have any complete projects right now, but I have huge question when I go to your site How I should upload my game in it?
Daniel Pacheco
Level 0

Studying

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 12:46:49 AM »

We created a site to show off lesser-known indie games (completely free, and ad-free), since we know how hard it is to market indie games. We're looking for more games to showcase, so let us know about some of your games and we'll take a look. If you have any feedback for the site, please let us know! You can find the site at http://curate.games

Why the website doesn´t work?  Noir

Just curious
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic