Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411494 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 06:30:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[CLOSED] Looking for a Pixel Artist for Lab Themed Platformer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Looking for a Pixel Artist for Lab Themed Platformer  (Read 655 times)
Hochmeister123
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2017, 09:36:14 AM »

Hello everyone! I’m an indie developer looking to release my first game on the app store called Lab Runner.
The game is 95% completed with all the code, I came here looking for a pixel artist to make all the art for the game, here is all the information you need to know about the game and your role:

Necessary Skills:
All you need is a decent amount of experience making pixel art sprites professionally or as an amateur, if you are an amateur, don’t worry, your portfolio is more important than prior experience.

Game Theme:
The theme of the game is a laboratory themed platformer, so there will be quite a few common colors such as white and blue, below I have an example of the theme I would like (NOTE: the art doesn’t need to be nearly as complex):

Art Needed:
1: 20-30 Static Sprites
2: 3 Animations (Idle Player, Running Player, Player Jump)

Licensing:
Please Note: The artist sells all rights of the art for future use by me.

Payment Information:

Payment Rate: That is up to you, you should give me a payment rate that you think is right for your skills. KEEP IN MIND: My budget is limited, but I hope I’ll be able to pay you a good amount for your hard work.
Payment Options: I would prefer to pay per item, however, I am willing to pay per hour worked if you can convince me it is the better option.
Payment Transfer: I am only will to pay via PayPal, I’m sorry but I cannot pay any other way.

Here is my contact information. Please send your Portfolio and your Payment Rate and Payment Options:

[email protected]
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 09:27:37 AM by Hochmeister123 » Logged
Hochmeister123
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 09:29:17 AM »

Hello Everyone!

I appreciate all the offers I've received. All of you are amazing artists!

I already found someone however, so I don't need anymore offers for the mean time.

William.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic