Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 06:28:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosPro composer (Juilliard grad) looking for a dev or just feedback
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pro composer (Juilliard grad) looking for a dev or just feedback  (Read 562 times)
supern8r
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2017, 05:50:50 PM »

Portfolio Link(s):
https://soundcloud.com/nathan-sparks-572063040/sets/vgm-demo-reel

Contact Info:
[email protected]
515-822-3458
https://www.facebook.com/nate.sparks.902

Other Info:
I am a professional composer and amateur gamer anxious to find a developer to write for. Having written for many different mediums and instrumentations--Jazz, Classical, Hip Hop, Funk, Drum and Bass, Pop, Big Band, Orchestral, Rock Band, MIDI--I am very skilled and experienced in the field of composition in a broad sense, yet my passion has always been with video game music. I have spent many years studying and imitating the styles of music from games I grew up with, in hopes that one day all the inspiration drawn from those influences would be put in a game. For me, the biggest music-inspiring traits of a game include emotions brought on by the game-play (hasty battles v.s. exp. farming), story-line, characters, visual rhythms, landscape/terrain, and art style. I hope you would agree that having quality music is key in bringing all those elements to life, because I promise I can help you bring your game to its highest potential.

^^^also willing to negotiate free music in exchange for proper crediting^^^

Juilliard BMA '17

Leader of the NY-based Nate Sparks Big Band

Winner of the 2017 New York First Music Commission

C&C welcomed as well!
Pearl Pixel
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 02:57:56 PM »

Hello  Nate, this is actually not the sub-forum for advertising your work!     Shrug

HOWEVER instead you can find some really cool people who are interested in being a community of audio geeks who may or may not be looking for jobs but instead are looking for feedback, tips, or random conversation regarding audio.

That being said you can always check out the Portfolios section or the Offering Paid Work section. There are rules to each sub-forum, so please pay attention - don't want to get in trouble with any mods!

Welcome to our community, I hope you get the best out of it! A lot of us have made great friends here Gentleman

Also, PLEASE don't take gigs for free only in exchange for exposure. That's currently ruining our side of the industry, and only demeans & devalues your work. If you do take gigs like that, make sure it's only for something you truly want to work on(perhaps for a friend or something) and make sure you make money if the devs make money. You didn't go to school to learn how to do work for free.

This whacko of a person makes music. Perhaps it is of interest: https://soundcloud.com/pearl_pixel
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic