Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411485 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 04:05:05 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingIce Trap (iOS Beta) - 8-bit Style Physics Puzzle Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ice Trap (iOS Beta) - 8-bit Style Physics Puzzle Game  (Read 508 times)
MarkusRanner
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 02, 2017, 11:05:55 AM »

Hi everyone!

Is there anybody who might be interested in beta testing an iOS physics puzzle game about ice, fire and two guinea pigs? Smiley

Ice Trap is my latest solo project which I like to describe as: "A chilled out iOS game about ice, fire, and two guinea pigs. Brain-busting physics puzzles meet classic 8-bit style arcade action."

After more than a year in development it's finally time to move into beta testing for iOS. If you feel like participating, just visit http://marada.se/icetrap and sign up with your email. Registration closes Sun 8 Oct, and shortly after that a Beta build will be distributed through Testflight to everyone registered.

I'm not looking to test any particular features or parts of the game. Instead I'm hoping to get a better understanding about what people think about the game in general, find out which parts need improvement before release, and also make sure that there are no bugs, performance problems etcetera. So if you play the beta version, just play it like you would if you had downloaded it "randomly" from the App Store. Try to think of it as normal gaming instead of testing, if that makes sense. Grin

During the beta testing most feedback will be collected in-game while playing, combined with a little follow-up survey. You can of course also use this thread for questions, feedback and discussions, even if you don't join the team of beta testers. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Below are some gifs to give you an idea what the game looks like.

Thanks for your time!

/Markus

Wannabe solo indie game developer making games with Corona SDK. Currently working on Ice Trap for iOS and Android.
MarkusRanner
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 07:00:16 PM »

Thanks to those of you who already signed up for the Ice Trap iOS Beta! Grin Registration closes in a few hours, so if you're interested there's still time for a last-minute signup at https://goo.gl/forms/Vti8FL1zkqThE4eP2

Wannabe solo indie game developer making games with Corona SDK. Currently working on Ice Trap for iOS and Android.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic