Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411413 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 01:49:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallLAUNCHED! B-Grade Renegade: Race to the Rocket (mobile action-roguelike)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: LAUNCHED! B-Grade Renegade: Race to the Rocket (mobile action-roguelike)  (Read 379 times)
muzboz
Level 0

Indie game developer from Melbourne, Australia.

View Profile WWW
« on: October 17, 2017, 09:29:06 PM »

It is my sublime pleasure to present to you my blaxploitation action-roguelike game for mobiles, B-GRADE RENEGADE!

Check out the B-Grade Renegade Launch Trailer

You can grab it on iPhone & iPad on the Apple App Store.
https://itunes.apple.com/app/b-grade-renegade/id1112927648

And for Android phones and tablets of all sizes at the Google Play Store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.muzboz.bgraderenegade

This game marks a huge landmark for myself and I'm really proud of it.
I hope you enjoy it too.  Smiley

Murray Lorden
MUZBOZ Games
www.muzboz.com
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 09:53:53 PM by b∀ kkusa » Logged
muzboz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 10:03:40 PM »

Here's some more info about the game!  Hope you dig it.

"B-Grade Renegade: Race to the Rocket" is a strategic action roguelike with procedural level generation and permadeath!

THE SCENARIO
  • You are Foxy Scavenger, an outcast mutated fox, trying to survive in the wastelands.
  • Our beloved Earth has been pillaged, used up, sucked dry, and now it's gonna explode!
  • You're on a mission to reach the last rocket before it blasts off into space.
  • Choose the route to take each day. Try to get as many miles as you can, but bear in mind that there are different perks and
  • missions to complete along each route.

GAME FEATURES
  • An action game with strategic choices underpinning every mission.
  • Procedurally generated missions, providing endless surprises and challenges.
  • Compete across a variety of leaderboards, so you can play the game with your own goals!
  • Dynamic fire spreads through the forests & catches monsters on fire! Don't get caught in the blaze.
  • Choose which route to take each day, cover the most distance, find vehicles, fuel, ammo and med kits.
  • Save up your money from missions to buy new weapons and supplies!
  • Completely optional In App Purchases: Buy Booster Crates to get some bonus supplies to help you along.
  • Buy the Classic Cars Pack to unlock an additional set of classy vehicles to cruise the wastelands in style.
  • Come up with your own plans and strategies! Figure out how you can survive and reach the final rocket before it blasts off!
  • Use your skill and cunning to survive the unknown battlegrounds of the apocalypse!
muzboz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 01:23:16 AM »

Here's a few tips on surviving your trip to the rocket!

GRAB A CAR!
  • Always get a car on the first mission of your run.
  • I guarantee that there is a mission available that has deserted cars.  Choose it!  Find a car before finishing the mission!
  • It'll give you a travel bonus each turn, so you'll get further!
  • You can put more fuel in the car if it gets low, by tapping (and holding down) on the fuel gauge on the right, or on your fuel supply icon on the left.
  • Maximise the time throughout your whole run, that you have a car, you won't make it to the rocket if you spend too much time travelling on foot.
  • "Escape missions" are great for getting extra travel distance, but they're risky, and your whole run could end abruptly if you land in a chasm!  But generally they're worth the risk for the extra miles.  Just make sure your car has enough fuel for the run, and that it's got plenty of durability left, lest it explodes before you make it to safety!

I've created a little Vehicle Guide to show some info about the strengths and weaknesses of the cars in the game.  Smiley

muzboz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 03:42:42 AM »

You all might enjoy these outtakes and extras from my Voice Over recording with Brendan Barnett (@VoiceUnboxing) for the Renegade Radio station that plays throughout my game...

Renegade Radio - Outtakes & Extras

Brendan improvised most of these outtakes, and they crack me up!  But there's only so many clips I could fit into the game.

There's some real gold throughout the 3 videos in the series.  I love the ones of Snake Plissken calling in, questioning his life.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic