Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411495 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 06:31:41 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations2D Environmental Painter / Character Artists Wanted! :D
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2D Environmental Painter / Character Artists Wanted! :D  (Read 655 times)
Teslohan
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2017, 09:41:49 PM »

Creating the playable demo for an episodic, small scope, crowdfunded project. No upfront pay, but either revenue sharing or per-asset contracts upon successful funding. I'm looking for talented artist(s) and possibly new friendships!

The project, to summarize, is an homage to 16 bit RPGs with Visual Novel elements. I've included screenshots of Riviera: The Promised Land to give an idea of what to expect. Looking for 1-2 artists: The first role is for digital paintings of environmental background art, the other position is for character talking / fighting portraits, like what you'd find in a turn-based RPG.

The image below contains placeholder assets created by myself. I'll be doing the user interface art, writing, programming, balance, and quality assurance. I'll be creating the trippy combat backgrounds as well, the environmental art will be for the explorable portion of the world, specifically. : )

Base resolution of the game will be 1280x720 and can make use of vector art if it's good enough! Base platform will be Steam / Windows PC, and Nintendo consoles (Switch,2DS,3DS) if stretch goals are reached.

Please direct-message me on Discord for the fastest response, my username is MyreFly#2286
You can reply to this thread, and also e-mail me at [email protected]
Teslohan
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 01:36:05 PM »

Woah, we actually got the positions filled! I'll be posting on https://twitter.com/MyreFly for those curious, new page is still being polished, so it's a bit rough at the time of posting this.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic