Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411501 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 03:04:00 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallWild Light - An Unexplored Survival Video Game for PC
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Wild Light - An Unexplored Survival Video Game for PC  (Read 274 times)
frostforgedgames
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« on: October 19, 2017, 12:15:53 PM »

Hi all! I just released a Kickstarter for Wild Light developed using Clickteam Fusion!
I've been developing this with my brother for 4+ years and we are excited to start crowdfunding for it!

What makes this game stand out?

Wild Light takes features common in other survival games such exploring, crafting, and building but then places these in a roguelike, top-down, combat-oriented RPG. Wild Light is intended for shorter games that last until your character dies, and each game is full of procedurally generated content that keeps the experience new and exciting.

We wanted to create a true survival game that is difficult and rewarding, and that keeps the gameplay fun and fastpaced.

Visit our Website for more information about the game! We hope you back us on Kickstarter! http://wildlightgame.com/

Add Wild Light to your Wishlist or Follow us on Steam:

Here are some screenshots of the gameplay! Comment if you have any questions about the game!

Currently developing Wild Light, a PC Video Game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic