Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 01:31:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Looking for a technical artist to recreate lofi effects
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Looking for a technical artist to recreate lofi effects  (Read 544 times)
Armageddon
Level 6

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2017, 11:04:43 PM »

Hello, my name is Ryan and I've been tinkering with gamedev since 2008 and released a few modest games and mods during that time. I've been on hiatus from gamedev for a year or so and I want get back into it.

I'm not really interested in learning shader programming so I'm looking for a talented technical artist to make a few shaders in Unity that recreate the effects in PS1 era games like vertex rounding, affine texture-mapping, some weird additive shader ideas I have, a possibly complex fog shader, etc.

I can pay per shader or hourly, I don't imagine any of these will be super difficult and half of them have already been made and released for free, but I'm unhappy with the performance of them and would prefer custom-built ones. I'll draw up detailed outlines of what each shader needs to be once we discuss possible approaches to the visual ideas I'm going for.

As for licensing you're free to do whatever you want with the finished shaders, I am however going to release this game commercially and would have a license to use the work you do commercially. If you'd like to have a contract written and signed I completely understand.

You can contact me at [email protected].

Thank you.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic