Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58418 Members - Latest Member: Pix_RolleR

April 20, 2024, 06:47:37 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[CLOSED] 2D Artist With Skills in Illustrator to Adopt Existing Art Style
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED] 2D Artist With Skills in Illustrator to Adopt Existing Art Style  (Read 730 times)
tomdominer
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2017, 07:21:48 AM »

I am in need of a contract artist, for about a week's work initially, that will be adopting an existing vector art (not pixel art!) style for my game currently titled "Remote" (which is likely to change). Here is a link to an early pre-alpha trailer I made about a year ago:

The art will be paid for at a agreed rate and I will expect you to do an art test first so that I know you can match the style of the existing content. The licensing will involve signing over the complete intellectual property of the work, by signing a contractor agreement I have already had drafted by a lawyer and I can provide a draft for you to look over before signing.

The art will be in vector format and delivered in ai files.

Here are some examples of the work I need matched:

The Main Character IO:

The Shopkeeper:

The Spaceport Background Mock-up:

So the art is very clean and minimalist. Sorry for being so dry, but the "paid work rules" were quite specific. Concerned

If you are interested, please drop me a line using this form: https://icebeam.co.uk/contact/

« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 05:09:25 AM by tomdominer » Logged
tomdominer
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 05:09:00 AM »

The position is now filled. Thank you for your interest.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic