Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 07:45:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkNew start up looking for artist(s) for a music rhythm game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New start up looking for artist(s) for a music rhythm game  (Read 1457 times)
CynicZ
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2017, 06:42:28 PM »

Hello, I am in need of a reliable and passionate musician for a small indie game studio. We are developing a music rhythm type game and are in need of an artist(s) that can create original material for our game (preferably experienced with making rock and/or metal music). We are also hoping to find someone that can do most of the audio work for our game including editing, implementation, etc. but I will be able to help with some of these things. I am not opposed to hiring a band or multiple artists as long as they work well together.

We are located in Ventura county (Southern California) and it is important that you are either nearby and can meet in person regularly, or available to meet on google hangouts and discord often. Since the music is a very integral part of the game I'm hoping that you are committed to making great music and understand that it will be a lot of work. That said, you will be rewarded accordingly and I am very fair and flexible when it comes to payment.

If this sounds like something you could get excited about, shoot me an email and we can set up an interview. Thank you and I look forward to meeting you! Hand Metal Left

Email: [email protected]
pitkevich80
Level 0

quest

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 09:13:59 PM »

Why can't work  remotely?
inkeyesmusic
Level 0

Inkeyesmusic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 08:41:57 AM »

Hi!

I've just sent a mail to you... I hope you're interested on my work, I've actually worked for another game on which the developer was searching for a musician who had experience on metal, I'm a metal fan and I had a band called Insanity First (I was the primary composer).

I hope to know about you.

vivianoblivion
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 05:01:13 PM »

Sent you an email.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic