Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411485 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 04:45:45 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] Unity Programmer for Casual Mobile Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] Unity Programmer for Casual Mobile Game  (Read 1495 times)
iamroky
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2017, 12:23:49 PM »

Hi,
I am looking for a talented Unity programmer for a 2d casual mobile game that I am developing.
The Game: The game play is simple and based on a widely popular proven concept.
Platforms: the game will be designed for smart phones and tablets, if possible we will release it for Web too.
The Team: I am the entrepreneur, designer and producer of the game. I have assembled a team of one passionate artist (with me), one novice animator (with me), one sound developer (remote), and two voice artists (remote). I need a programmer to complete the team.
You will have to help me with the following
1. Guide the artist to design the graphics assets at an appropriate resolution and aspect ration so that the game runs smoothly on major mobile phones and tablets.
2. Integrate sprite sheets (the animator will design the sprite sheets).
3. In app ads and in app purchase integration.
4. Facebook, Twitter social media integration.
5. Leaderboard integration.
6. Debug the code, as bugs are discovered during playtest.
7. Help me publish the game on Google Play (Android). If the game performs well, I have plans to publish it on iOS.
You should have
1. Experience and mastery of Unity.
2. Know C#,
3. Preferably have a computer studies background.
Budget: I have a small budget of $1000 for the game. $500 for the programmer, $200 for the sound developer, $150 for the voice actor, $30 for Google Play registration. The artist and the animator are with me. I will pay them accordingly.
Please do not send an offer if you are a company.
I made the post to discover wonderful dependable people, so that for this and future projects I will have good people to work with.
Thanks for reading. And Good luck.
With good wishes,
Roky

AntonTesh
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 06:13:09 AM »

I don't want to sound negative here but $500 for a programmer is paying for like a week of work at most.

Niteris
Level 0

NiTL's player character

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 10:52:57 AM »

I don't want to sound negative here but $500 for a programmer is paying for like a week of work at most.

Not to be rude, just being honest, but no real point in answering this job advert. Dude sent me both private emails and a message here on tig, but when replied asking for more details on the job I never got a message back. Seems inactive as well, probably gave up.

iamroky
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 01:24:37 PM »

Hi Niteris,
Sorry that I never wrote back to you. As you already know my budget is small. So most proefessional programmers do not want to work with me anyway. Also I had some bumps and bruises along the way. Somehow I was amiss in answering your message. You seem like a nice and friendly person. That is not what I had in mind.
Niteris
Level 0

NiTL's player character

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 09:49:56 AM »

Hi Niteris,
Sorry that I never wrote back to you. As you already know my budget is small. So most proefessional programmers do not want to work with me anyway. Also I had some bumps and bruises along the way. Somehow I was amiss in answering your message. You seem like a nice and friendly person. That is not what I had in mind.

I was interested, but like I said, never got a reply.

I doubt you'll find anyone, professional or not, if you never bother to reply to emails from people interested in doing work you're offering.

batcodr3456
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 09:27:18 AM »

i am willing to code your game. i hope you accept me i am a experienced dev in 6 languages. hope you pick me
iamroky
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2018, 12:54:35 PM »

Hi, I am already working with two programmers. And I am negotiating with two programmers. Sorry, I could not help you at this point. Thanks for your offer though.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic