Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 06:08:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Seeking]Program--Partner!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Seeking]Program--Partner!  (Read 1318 times)
a2j2tiwari
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 02, 2017, 03:04:09 PM »

Hello there!

After collaboration with another TIGForum member PonjiRo(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kubaergaming.ponjiro&hl=en)was released and it seemed to be quite well accepted by people. We had 200+ downloads and some really great reviews. After little success from that game I have planned to develop another game and in the near future develop a series of Mobile Games for Android. What I am looking for is a Programmer who would hop on with me on this project and hopefully many more projects to come, as a Partner and together take the company towards sky rocketing results.

The revenue generated shall be divided 50-50 among the Programmer and myself. However, the revenues shall be generated much before the game is even released.

If you are interested please email me.

About the Game:
Clash of Gods is planned to become an small action packed Mobile Game like no other. To put the idea in one sentence - You are a God(doesn't it feel good?) fighting other Gods to dominate them with your powers. Your goal is to hit them with your attack before they hit you. Developing on this idea the game ideas have already taken leap. The Design Documents of the game are done and Art for the game is underway as well. The Marketing strategies thought of and under progress.
I am ready to go in detail with interested person(s).
The game is supposed to small to follow the Game in A Month guideline I set up so that games see light of the day and not be too much of a workload.

About me:
I am a Professional Pixel Artist who has been working in the industry for about 3 years now. I also work as Character Designer, Concept Artist and Landscape Painter. You can see my work here: https://aastikya.weebly.com/

Contact Details:
Skype - a2j2emerald
Gmail - [email protected]

Thanks for your precious time.

PonjiRo - Available on Android!

Professional Pixel Artist - Portfolio
a2j2tiwari
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 12:11:57 AM »

Thank you so much for amazing responses everyone!

The position has been filled and now we are working on 2 different games.

I am looking for another programmer to join me for my 3rd Game - FART is a mini arcade game that I think has potential to go Viral. The game was initially released on BYOND and very well received by the community. To make it more accessible I aspire to bring it to Android and Web. The games developed in collaboration will be released under Kubaer Gaming which I plan on expanding as a company to rule the gaming world(joking).

Here's a screenshot from game however I am keen on redoing the art with my new improved abilities Smiley

PonjiRo - Available on Android!

Professional Pixel Artist - Portfolio
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic