Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 09:46:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID]Rogue-like Dungeon Crawler - Need 2D Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID]Rogue-like Dungeon Crawler - Need 2D Artist  (Read 882 times)
Kakapio
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2017, 07:01:02 PM »

Hey,

So I've been programming for a few years, and have a couple decent projects done. I want to finally take the leap towards making a commercially viable project. My plan is to make a dungeon-crawler with some sci-fi elements. I'm not necessarily looking for pixel art, all styles are welcome (As long as the animations are juicy, anything goes). I'm gonna have the game progress like Risk of Rain, where it gets harder as time goes on while having different floors like Nuclear Throne/Enter The Gungeon. The game will be 2D and from a side-perspective of the character, like Crawl.

I've already started work and have basic systems implemented (shooting and movement so far).

The player will start out in rusted and old armor, which they can then swap out for better armors which have different abilities as the game progresses. The player will also be able to hold 2 weapons, which can be either melee or ranged.

I wanna go for a bit of a grungy steam-punk-esque vibe without getting too dark. There will be magical and technological elements, so artwork incorporating that is best. Please keep in mind fluid and well-crafted animations are the most important factor.

Feel free to message me or email me at [email protected] :D

Portfolio is not required, but if you don't have one you'll be required to make sample art.

EDIT: POSITION FILLED. THANK YOU
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 07:44:33 AM by Ovicior » Logged

What will you make?

Twitter
Scarlet Tower DevLog
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic