Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 09:59:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsExperienced Industry Artist Seeking Programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Experienced Industry Artist Seeking Programmer  (Read 524 times)
Murdoc
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2017, 01:28:09 PM »

edit 11/16/2017:  Thabk you for the inquiries, but looks like I’m putting on my scripting camp and going to cobble something together for a prototype myself. At the end of the day, I think I have a specific idea in mind and will go it alone.

Hey, I'm Matt. I've been in the game industry as an artist since 2005 and have had the great opportunity to work on some really neat projects.

I've been a fan of many indie games for quite some time now and am always dreaming of one day making my own game.

Lately I have been planning to build a small business that is game art related, but at the same time I keep coming back to the idea of making a go at creating a small to mid sized indie title.

As I continue to work towards my business goals, I was also hoping to see if there was a like minded/similarly experienced programmer that would be interesting in collaborating on a game?

I'd like to be pretty serious about this and try to get a concrete demo out by spring of next year in the hopes to start shopping around for funding with the expectation that we could be begin production full time in 2018.

I have a bunch of game concepts in my pocket, as I am sure you do as well; it'd be worth discussing and deciding on what excites us most and go from there.

If this is something you might be interested in, feel free to PM me and we can start a dialog.

Thank you for reading,

Matt
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 09:43:07 AM by Murdoc » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic