Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 04:22:30 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsMobile FPS game looking for a 3D artist & programmer.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mobile FPS game looking for a 3D artist & programmer.  (Read 492 times)
1instrument
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 07, 2017, 03:47:10 AM »

Hey, I don't want to give too much about the project away, but if your love for mobile FPS games is 9 out of 10 or higher PM me please, and we can be friends for life and then we can talk about this totally one of a kind amazing game that needs to be made before some huge company like GameLoft beats us to it and ruins the idea. Well, technically GameLoft would make it well, but all the extra in-app nonsense would kill the vibe.

***Looking for artist who can make simple, nice looking 3d environments/assets and animate first person. I don't think we will need 3rd person animations. It's a single player...

***I'm currently fumbling through tutorials as I build and prototype the core game loop, but it really does deserve someone with some serious coding chops.

Very unique monetization model / opportunity with this game. Could be very cool way to break into the mobile market. Might even be a "game changer" Smiley

Again, must be huge fan of games like Modern Combat (4, 5, Versus) / Bullet Force / Forward Assault / Critical-Ops in order to understand the target players mindset.

Thanks for reading. Lets do this!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 05:26:40 PM by 1instrument » Logged

Peace all day
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic