Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411476 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 04:23:56 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsSurreal SciFi Teen Drama Pixel Artist/Animator 2D Platformer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Surreal SciFi Teen Drama Pixel Artist/Animator 2D Platformer  (Read 532 times)
archgame
Level 2

I program architecture and build video games

View Profile WWW
« on: November 16, 2017, 08:35:10 PM »

Gomez Gomez Gomez Gomez

Gomez Gomez Gomez Gomez

I'm looking for a pixel artist/animator to collaborate on a 2d platform game. The game isn't public yet, but I have a texture-less build I can send those that are interested. Since the game isn't published anywhere, check out my main devlog (or the above image) to get an idea of the types of projects I do (chances are if you are into that project, you'll be into this platformer project).

The game is pure mechanics atm, while I have general character and environmental designs in mind, I'm open to any and all art and design input, especially narrative and character development if that is of interest to the artist. Ideally, the pixel art would be done in photoshop so we can collaborate on art back and forth, but this would not be a deal breaker. I can do basic pixel art, but i'm really rough in the animation arena.

I have already found a musician for the project and am meeting with them over the thanksgiving holiday (I'm based in LA and they are based in SF). We are looking to publish the project next May/June.

tl;dr I programmed a 2d platform game with a specific mechanic and am looking for someone interested in collaborating on the pixel art for the game.

DM me if interested (you can also DM me on twitter @archgame).

Gomez Gomez Gomez Gomez

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic