Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411420 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 17, 2024, 11:14:28 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallMind the Vikings
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mind the Vikings  (Read 595 times)
adiowa
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2017, 10:43:47 AM »

Hello!

My name is Simon and im part of Idyl, a two-man team that is now releasing Mind the Vikings (our first game)!

Im completely new to Tigsource, so thank you for having me! Smiley I joined because it felt like a nice spot in the gaming community, I hope i can share progress on the game im working on as well as see what you guys are playing and creating!

Me and my partner have a deep passion for AI, and wanted to make a game that featured sims-like AI, but in a more city-building type of game. That's why we created Mind the Vikings, we hope it gives a more personal experience compared to other City-builders.

The reason i'm talking about it is because we want it in the hands of players ASAP because it just makes sense. We are not thinking of our game like a product, it's more of a service that should be kept alive as long as possible, therefore we need eyes and opinions on it constantly to keep evolving in the right direction Smiley

The game is about building and managing a small village full of unique individuals that run around creating all kinds of chaos - you'd have lunatics, thiefs, pyromaniacs and heroes. Just like real life!

We are not there yet, but we are working on it!

We have a roadmap on itch.io, on where we want to take the game, but we really want feedback from players, and then we can change it to make sure we deliver the best experience possible!

Here's a link to our page in Itch.io
https://adiowa.itch.io/mind-the-vikings

I invite you to try it out, and perhaps send us your opinion on it!

Thank you ^^
zizulot
Level 0

ZIZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 05:07:45 AM »

Sounds awesome , if we talking about vikings, maybe some raids? to make some money for further developing your town?
Nazgum
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 01:04:48 PM »

Sounds awesome , if we talking about vikings, maybe some raids? to make some money for further developing your town?

yes, vikings need things to pillage Wink

A Bit Awake - 2P indie studio from Toronto, Canada, working on Helms of Fury!
adiowa
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 02:50:57 AM »

Yes, we will have raiding Wink
Raiding and pillaging is part of our roadmap update called "True Calling", it's something we want to do during steam early access Smiley

You can see our roadmap on itch.io here
https://adiowa.itch.io/mind-the-vikings
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic