Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411482 Posts in 69370 Topics- by 58426 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 12:17:14 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall Steel Fighters League - The "One man" studio game live on Kickstarter
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Steel Fighters League - The "One man" studio game live on Kickstarter  (Read 602 times)
Fireblitz Games
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 25, 2017, 03:41:16 AM »

Good morning friends, my name is Mijail Ruben Casas and i want to share with you that after 7 months of work at last I could finish part of my project and finally i can show it to the world.

The case is that as I said I have been working during the last seven months of this year in this project and i think it has potential, although the fact that I think it does not mean that it is true because i am quite realistic and I think that the last word in the end always has the consumer and the press.

All the work of the project has been done only by me, design, programming, sound design ... Except the music that is being produced by a well-known producer from my country (Dj Ruboy).

Now i´ve decide to create a Kickstarter campaign to can finalize the proyect. If you want you can visit the campaign here: http://kck.st/2n2JvIj

I apologize if my English level is a little poor. I hope I could express myself well.

Greetings from Spain!

Kickstarter Trailer:

« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 08:12:33 AM by Fireblitz Games » Logged
Fireblitz Games
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 12:44:02 AM »

Check out the great Delta9 golden skin! Created especially for the Steel Fighters League Kickstarter campaign.

Fireblitz Games
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 04:07:41 AM »

Hi folks! Here you have the first full Steel Fighters League match in its "Classic Split screen" mode. I hope you like it.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic