Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 02:53:23 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallLet me show you a beautiful lowpoly look game - Slope Down: First Trip
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Let me show you a beautiful lowpoly look game - Slope Down: First Trip  (Read 365 times)
feelnside
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2017, 12:13:59 PM »

Hey guys!

I'm happy to introduce to you my new game on mobile platforms - Slope Down: First Trip

I have been working with this game for 1 year and 2 months. It was very difficult but for now I'm happy with the release. Unfortunately - release it's not a time to start drinking and collect a tons of money Cheesy . Currently I'm trying to complete a second part of the game development - it's the game promotion. Actually it's the most important thing in the game development and I'm on this line Sad

Let me describe a little bit more the game:
It's a huge descent with a high speed through the green plains and cliffs. Arcade where you have to find out a Crystal and save the World from a coming disaster (don't worry Smiley the story is not the main part of the game!)

The main character is a Sphere. During the game you need to complete a lot of different levels, compete with the fastest enemies, collect artifacts in the dangerous places and perform very interesting special missions (like a laser beams, bombs, teleports and a lot of other stuff. Yea, it's gonna be fun Smiley )

Especially I want to highlight the music. Each level has amazing soundtrack. So you have to set up the volume to the maximum.

Unfortunately I can't create a triple A game (I'm indie! I can't do that Sad ). So, as result the graphics in the game is colorful (I have used lowpoly design). Some little bonuses: dynamic time change, dynamic shadows, sun flares and bloom. All of that you can find in the game.

Of course in the game I have included the upgrade system. You can improve your running speed, turning speed, starting speed and some other stuff like the power of еру ability and so on. It's important if you want to be faster and collect the gold medals at any time Smiley

Some interesting game points:
• Beautiful lowpoly graphics
• Dynamic time change
• Descend through the beautiful landscapes
• Beautiful music during the game
• Set up new records at the dangerous levels
• Open a lot of achievements
• Upgrade your sphere to the maximum power
• Take different improvements to be faster

In general this is my second game created in Unity. I'm not a programmer or a game designer but I'm trying to do my best to make my games interesting and with a good picture.

Trailer video of the game:

So, if you are interested in the game and want to provide some feedback to me (it would be amazing!) then feel free to download it by one of the following links:
- App Store
- Google Play

Thank you! Looking forward for your replies!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 08:57:09 PM by feelnside » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic