Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 05:11:02 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessTips to Maximizing your Game Revenue in South East Asia
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tips to Maximizing your Game Revenue in South East Asia  (Read 670 times)
modCM
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2017, 01:06:21 AM »

Hi There, I want to help you maximize your game revenue in South East Asia! Wink Wink

Unlike any other game market out there, the South East Asia (SEA) is a diversified and multi-cultural market that could easily contribute up to at least 30% of the total game revenue on a global basis. We’ve talked to a lot of game developers about this and we noticed that developers are having a hard time penetrating into this market, and that’s where we come in!

Tackling the SEA market is not really a complicated task, all you need to do is to look for the right person for the right job. Integrate with CloudMoolah to unleash local payment solutions for your games and we are also providing ala-carte style publishing services according to the developer’s need.

To find out more about us, I’ve attached a simple introduction about our services and if you have any question about this blooming market, feel free to drop me an email ([email protected]) and I’ll be glad to answer your questions.

We are also providing FREE marketing packages and FREE publishing consultancy services for  a limited time ONLY (T&C applies), so do sign up with us NOW to enjoy these exclusive privileges.

Once again, let us help you maximize your game revenue in SEA and also to bring your quality content to this ever-growing market! Grin Grin

Register with us at              : https://dev.cloudmoolah.com/

Select the Profile Version       : bit.ly/2ib3a3k

zizulot
Level 0

ZIZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 04:32:20 AM »

I have no idea what SEA players are looking for most,
modCM
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 05:52:49 PM »

Hi Zizulot,

To give you a brief understanding about the market, players in South East Asia, I would say the hard core ones, are usually fan of MMORPG and also MOBA. Especially players in Thailand/Vietnam, most of the hard core players are from these two countries and they're willing to spend lots of money for great games. You can actually check via App Annie to see that genres that fare better are usually RPG and MOBA. Story wise is not really important because these players are so accustomed to MMORPG they would have known how to go about the game themselves rather than reading the stories. There are also casual game players but these players usually reside in Indonesia and Vietnam (I'm talking about paying users), so if your game is more on the casual genre, you might wanna consider these two regions.  Wink

Local Payments also plays an important role because most of the time, you don't see much metrics for South East Asia because of the limited payment method available. Credit Card penetration is low in these countries, hence, you'll need to do things locally, like provide local payment solutions such as scratch card, telco billing etc. Most of the users in the South East Asia region are accustomed to get their game/apk from third party platform hence it is not surprising to see that third party platform fare better than mainstream platform. So if you want to penetrate into this market with your game, it's better to engage with third parties.

Also, when you want to publish your games in this region, it is important to take note that your content should not religion-sensitive or political sensitive cause the users here are multi-cultural and some of the government has certain restrictions on political content as well. Hence, it is best not to have any of these information inside.

If you're still unsure on how to go about publishing in South East Asia, feel free to drop me an email via [email protected] and I'll be happy to guide you about it.  Grin
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic