Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411493 Posts in 69372 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 05:26:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioBattle of the Pixels (Upcoming Game)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Battle of the Pixels (Upcoming Game)  (Read 1321 times)
Morgarten
« on: December 05, 2017, 03:34:32 PM »

Hey! Thanks for reading this post! I'm Morgarten, a game developer/musician, and lately I've been working on an Indie Game called "Battle of the Pixels". The game centers around a 16-bit character, who has to travel across the world, (In sort of a way like a RPG), to ward off enemies, also know as the Dark Army. At this point it probably sounds like a normal run-of-the-mill Indie, right? Well, what makes this unique is that it takes place in 1500's, which is what makes the player a knights, and all of the others enemies of the same era.I haven't been able to get very far on this project, (Mainly due to the fact that I have a $0 budget, I'm working by myself on this, and I don't have a good coding app), and so I ask for your help. Any advice you would have on this, or anything else would be greatly appreciated!!
Also, on a side note, I have been working on a few songs for the game, which are here: https://musescore.com/user/25508186/scores/4842645
Feedback is greatly appreciated too!!!  Durr...?
walkerdavis
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 07:31:32 PM »

if you need sounds and music, let me know.  happy to contribute.  walkerbeats.com
Claude Ruelle
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 08:42:06 AM »

Hi Morgarten Gentleman

That sounds good but be careful because I hear a lot of dissonances in the track you've posted. Also, it sounds like you don't really have control over the melodic and harmonic structure of the piece. Do you write music on an instrument or do you input notes directly into your notation software?

Did you post something in the DevLogs section of the forum?

Composer of Relaxing Life Sim Music.

www.clauderuelle.co.uk
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic