Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 02:26:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsUnity programmer for mobile game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Unity programmer for mobile game  (Read 628 times)
iamroky
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2017, 04:41:44 PM »

Hi,
I am looking for a talented Unity programmer for a 2d casual mobile game that I am developing.
The Game: The game play is simple and based on a widely popular proven concept. 
The Gameplay: The gameplay will be pretty similar to a platform jumping game like Doodle Jump. There will be a little bird that will be jumping over platforms going up, up and up. There will be enemy that you will have to kill by hop and bop. There will be moving platforms, breakable platforms, spikes, coins to collects. I have many gameplay features, power up etc. which we will add one at a time.
Platforms: The game will be designed for smart phones and tablets, if possible we will release it for Web too. I am planning to release the game on Android first, if it performs well, I would love to release it on iOS.

The Team: I have assembled a team of
1.   One entrepreneur, designer and producer of the game (me).
2.   One passionate artist (with me),
3.   One novice animator (with me),
4.   One sound developer (remote),
5.   Two voice artists (remote).
6.   I need a programmer to complete the team.
I have a solid team, and solid game plan. All of the team members are friendly, competent and passionate. I am looking for an equally friendly, competent and passionate programmer.  If we work diligently, and with love, care and passion, we can make the coolest game the world has ever seen.

Requirements: You will have to help me with the following
1. Guide the artist to design the graphics assets at an appropriate resolution and aspect ratio so that the game runs smoothly on major mobile phones and tablets.
2. Integrate sprite sheets (the animator will design the sprite sheets).
3. In app ads and in app purchase integration.
4. Facebook, Twitter social media integration.
5. Leaderboard integration.
6. Debug the code, as bugs are discovered during playtest.
7. Help me publish the game on Google Play (Android). If the game performs well, I have plans to publish it on iOS.

You should have
1. Experience and mastery of Unity.
2. Know C#,
3. Preferably have a computer studies background.

I am not looking for a high paid professional. I am looking for someone who is like me a new comer, with some measure of success, from whom I can learn, with whom I can grow and found a game company.
Thanks.
With good wishes,
Roky
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic