Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411492 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 05:18:20 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessOffering Sponsored Reviews - 100s of viewers
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Offering Sponsored Reviews - 100s of viewers  (Read 927 times)
EnomView
TIGBaby

EnomView.com

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2017, 06:48:57 PM »

Hey there, my name is Aaron from EnomView. We’re an up and coming game review site with a niche for newer indie games. We run the site 100% out of pocket currently, and to garuntee the sites future, we’re offering paid-placement or sponsored add reviews. This means that we will place ads of your games (or game reviews) on our website for all to see. The best part? In an effort to build trust, our current add spots are now $5 per week of advertising. That means your post will be seen by hundreds of highly concentrated indie gamers looking for new games to enjoy. If interested, contact me at my email below.

Email: [email protected]

Regards,
EnomView.com
zizulot
Level 0

ZIZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 05:30:41 AM »

Dont be angry on me but I will say the truth, Your project will be doomed within time, guys will not pay for bad reviews, gamers will not trust your site if you give positive reviews for trahy games, this kind of websites made not for proffit.
harrisleonard
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 10:30:19 AM »

Dont be angry on me but I will say the truth, Your project will be doomed within time, guys will not pay for bad reviews, gamers will not trust your site if you give positive reviews for trahy games, this kind of websites made not for proffit.

This is a very good point. People read reviews to find out what other people have experienced, not fake promotions.
Refeuh
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 02:23:02 AM »

[devs] will not pay for bad reviews, gamers will not trust your site if you give positive reviews

This. I'll just add that even if you are selective and only process games that would get good reviews... well... it's genuinely good, so it will get good user reviews anyway. As for marketing/promotion, it goes through different communication channels.

I'm not convinced there is a slot in the market for the service you are offering :-?

Game Producer & Agile Consultant - http://raphaelgervaise.com
bateleur
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 05:34:54 AM »

Having had a quick look at the site, it doesn't seem that you're playing the games you're reviewing?

Since that's literally the only point of a review, you might want to change this policy.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic