Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411426 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 09:47:05 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTIGSource in perspective
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: TIGSource in perspective  (Read 963 times)
cgmonkey
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2017, 08:20:51 AM »

I'm so grateful to have been able to follow TIGSource and the community here through the years.

ALL of the developers that created the indie game revolution around 2010 (and the one we're still experiencing) were here discussing games and connecting with each other...

And right now it is still a breeding ground for great games, and the Devlogs have catapulted many great game developers to new careers!

There are legendary threads with a wealth of information that has inspired thousands of people to quit their day job to start developing games.

This place, for all its' ups and downs, is a place of enormous creativity and untapped potential!

Thank you so much!
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 09:59:57 PM »

your welc

Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 01:54:40 AM »

There are legendary threads with a wealth of information that has inspired thousands of people to quit their day job to start developing games.
Notch inspired me to quit my paramedic job and now im happy to make a cool game, Zombie LootZ, on steam now.
ViktorTheBoar
Level 3

Hello :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 10:43:46 AM »

This is a lovely place. Townhall has so many wonderful gems to discover, I like it better than Steam and itch.io together Smiley

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 04:06:03 AM »

Notch inspired me to quit my paramedic job and now im happy to make a cool game, Zombie LootZ, on steam now.
the increasingly shitty and precarious lives of recent generations inspired me to learn and train as much as i possibly could and avoid computer games like a sex disease
mks
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 06:06:39 AM »

Everyday TIGS inspires me to not make a game. Actually I'am only here to grab my daily dose of Superb Joes latest posts because he teaches me fancy new words. <3 u all, silly folks
All of you

Where's the Spelunky 2 DevLog, Derek?
alvarop
Level 9

ignorant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2017, 07:33:29 AM »

tigsource makes me feel like i'm ahead of the curve

the curve of depression and death

i make games that can only ever be played once on http://throwaway.fun
Pages: [1]
Print