Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 02:22:48 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsUnity, C# Programmer to found a Game Company
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Unity, C# Programmer to found a Game Company  (Read 474 times)
iamroky
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2017, 04:29:19 PM »

Hi,
I am looking for a talented Unity, C# programmer as a friend and partner for the game company that I want to found. I am more looking for a lifelong relationship than a one time project.
The Team: I already assembled a team of
One entrepreneur, designer and producer of the game (me).
One passionate artist (with me),
One novice animator (with me),
One sound developer (remote),
One voice artist (remote).
I need a programmer to complete the team.
I have a solid team, and solid game plan. All of the team members are friendly, competent and passionate. I am looking for an equally friendly, competent and passionate programmer. If we work diligently, and with love, care and passion, we can make the coolest game the world has ever seen. With the first game the company will take its first baby steps.
I have several game concepts ready, once I find the perfect match, we start complete them one after another together.
For the first project I will pay you $500.
You should have the following
1. Know game development.
2. Know Unity and C# programming.
3. Have a computer studies background (computer science, software engineering, information technology, informatics).
I am not looking for a high paid professional, who I cannot afford. I am looking for someone who is like me a new comer, with some measure of experience, and great measure of passion and enthusiasm and love, from whom I can learn, with whom I can grow, share my visions and found a game company.
Please write me at: [email protected]
Please mention tigsource job post as subject. I will send you a questionnaire regarding game developments issues, and if you cans efficiently manage them, we will proceed from there.
Thanks.
With good wishes,
Roky

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic