Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 09:02:37 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralpix2pix
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: pix2pix  (Read 760 times)
litoo0
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2018, 04:42:41 AM »

I've already found a dead post for pix2pix, and I saw people there talking about it like it's a limited game or something so I wanted to post something useful for everyone including me,

pix2pix is a method that lets you just give the pc some lines - a very simple lines -and it converts it's into a good looking picture that looks like its taken by a camera not painted

People think that it is limited to draw a car or bag or shoes or a house as its shown on the website but it's not true

in fact, the real used technology in it called G.A.N " Generative Adversarial Networks " which is a new leap in technology future,
Nvidia did developed it to be able to create totally fake human faces that looks like real human faces and you can never find out if it's not a real person

as mention in the pix2pix, people think that it's a terrifying new technology, just imagine how many fake IDs you may meet and talk with ., and you will never know if they are real or not

You can try the technology by yourself in this link .. try it and share your results here just for fun :D
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic