Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 05:11:20 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsSleeping With Third Eye Open | Hotel,Folklore and cosmic horror ,Isometric RPG
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Sleeping With Third Eye Open | Hotel,Folklore and cosmic horror ,Isometric RPG  (Read 9749 times)
Khanin
Level 0

GameDev - #SW3EO + #MANE

View Profile WWW
« on: January 03, 2018, 02:58:28 PM »

"2D | Isometric | Choice-Matters |Role-playing game"

Prototype build footage | 'Sneak-peak'

'This Sneak-peak will introduce you to the setting and tone of the game, as well as some of the core systems.'
Music and Sound by @Spellbang

'STORY'

You’ve been meaning to go on a vacation now for years.
Hotel Nitara seems like the pitch-perfect spot for it. Nitara would be an exotic,
natural paradise even if there wasn’t a top-of-the-line resort built on top designed
to cater to you every second of every day.

But something is off. There’s this group of scout kids staying there that look like they’ve seen a ghost.
You overhear murmurs of missing guests from the hotel staff. A weird marking shows up on your door…
and then you find a corpse in your room, intertwining you with a chain of events involving
a criminal power vacuum and a terrible conspiracy.

Maybe you should have just stayed home. But then, you were looking for a change of pace...

'ABOUT'

"Sleeping with third eye open" is a 2D isometric ,narrative, role-playing game.
As player taking role as a guest booking in for a week stays at NITARA hotel,
Revealing itself surreal terrifying events to its patron.
A narrative that are branching into horror, science fictional or Noire themed.

Sleeping with third eye open is 2D isometric game about creating a calming escapism
with thrilling twist experience of a vacation. a cosmic horror and folk tale with a whimsical touch.
Fantasy elements of fictional superstition believe ,that is essentially about people's emotion and connection.
Telling Its tale with a Role-playing game as a tool. Sleeping with third eye open's fictional narrative
is inspired by Southern-east folklore, Thai mythology and Golden triangle.

'GENRES' : Choice-Matters | Story rich | RPG | Horror | Mystery

'PLATFORM' :  PC ,Mac and Linux (currently)

More at the Game site sleepingwiththirdeyeopengame.com or Follow the Game news on @SW3EO | or the Game build at GameJolt
Sleeping with third eye open game is developing by Me | @ThreeEyeDude

"A lobby scene of the 'NITARA hotel'

"A snippet screenshot of discovering some disturbance scene'

'DEVLOG CHAPTERS'

UPDATE 00 : { ART DIRECTION and PLAN } | Renovating Hotel Blood and Bones (July 2018)
UPDATE 01 : { GAMEPLAY COVERAGE and FEATURES } |  "Hotel Etiquette for the Mythical patron" (Oct 2018)

{NEW!}
HIATUS : {  Updtae on Game development status + Build 1.0.1 (July 2019)

COMPANIONS CHARACTER

Staff Companions :

Malila - A Receptionist, front desk administrator.
Resources : Access to hotel administration and guest's Information.
Khan - A Hotel lobby boy, guest relation agent.
Resources : Access to service areas. guest relation authorization

Patron Companions :

Jun - A golden child of a wealthy family, A VIP guest on a Ongoing continuous vacation.
Resources : Wealth resources. Access to privileged services and area.
Tanya - A Biology graduated foreigner , botanist visiting on her vacation and expedition.
Resources : Deep botanic insights. Access to Tanya's portable biology research kit

Freelancer Companions :

Artitat - Roguish freelancer with hidden agendas.
Resources : Access to an underground network and muscle jobs.
Alisa - Detective. A rebellious, determined woman with a heart for conflict.
Resources : Access to investigation insights and official records.

Mythical Companions :

Da - The mysterious scout troop leader, who happens to also be a witch.
Resources : Witchcraft rituals. Folk insights.
? ? ? - ? ? ?
Resources : A connection to the plane beyond reality.

A Pre-Teaser

Previous Post :

"Hello Everyone and Happy 2018!  Coffee

My name is Kian here. I'm 24 architecture-major graduated freelancer.
But, my passion lie in making video games ,and at the moment,for create something i ,myself, would love to play.
hopefully there will be someone like me who will enjoy it and make me feel less like a freak.

So, I've been working on this game on my part time in these past recent months,
Here's a good time that i share this project i have been working on :

Devlog: | 03/01/2018 , The beginning.

Hi all, Kian here. first i have apologize for my poor English writing ability, if any error so bare with me.

I have studying C# with unity for this past year. I also have basic in modeling and passion in art.
So, in these just recent months i have been developing and design this game by myself.

The story itself have been in process on my mind since many years now
but, i was struggling to find the platform to tell the story, like a play or a short-film.
then it hit me!, A Game! of course. I love games! and it's a amazing way of telling the story.
And, so here we are..

The reason behind my setting is because I've always been intrigued on how hotels work in general. To take yourself out of daily, comfortable environment and routine and place yourself in this luxurious vacation exotic scenario that aim to refresh or re-vision your thoughts and your way of thinking. And also, the idea of hotel rooms fascinates me,the same yet different scenario of events that happened in the same space as you and everybody in. and My decision to place the events in this exotic south-eastern Asian; As i am Thai myself, I'm finding my native believe and ritual enchanting. Definitely inspired by true local believe and their understanding to world ,as I feel it was under-presented. The design and story were inspired base on research but adopt to fit the fictional aspect.

Kian.

||  PREVIOUS DEVLOG | {'Drafting and Brainstorming ideas'} ||

" BEWARE for poorly wording and grammar errors and poor."

Chapter #01 : Characters | 'Friends , Lovers or Chess pieces'

Chapter #02 : Your Hotel room | 'Room is where the heart is'

Chapter #03 : Perception & GUI :Interaction | 'Astral perception!'

Chapter #04 : Interface : pause // Quest | 'Writing on the palm of your interface hands'

Chapter #05 : Narrative / Storywise | 'The third eye on the cross road'

Chapter #06 : Dialogue Wheel / Choices architecture | 'Chewing with your mouth open'

SUPPORT THE STUDIO kindly
by considered pre-order these game on itch.io :

SW3EO : sun-torn.itch.io/sleeping-with-third-eye-open

MANE : sun-torn.itch.io/MANE

Development Hub and a special prequel-contents here on ' TigSource' or elsewhere : IndieDB | GameJolt

Blink Blink Blink
Contact and follow The Game on Twitter :
@SuntornStudio | or Myself : @Khaninni | or kian.sw3eo (at) gmail.com
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 12:55:50 PM by Khanin » Logged

Follow @SuntornStudio | Me @KhanKanin
GAMEDEV on - #MANE and #SW3EO
joey4track
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 03:23:21 PM »

You're not a freak for liking the strange and esoteric. This looks very interesting. Love the artwork and especially the color choices. Keeping a (third)eye on this one!  Blink
flex$
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 05:48:44 PM »

visually spectacular. pair this with intriguing writing and clean mechanics and you could have something really special on your hands.

Penguinoccio
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 03:29:38 PM »

This looks great.

I want to play it.
Lowbit
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 05:05:19 PM »

Those GIFs are absolutely hypnotizing.
Nikolas
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 02:18:58 AM »

The looks awesome! The longer I look at the GIFs, the more fascinating details I discover. Following this!

O.Smith
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 11:10:53 AM »

Adore the art style and really intrigued by the premise. Will be following this for sure.

Danton
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 01:39:46 PM »

Really like the look of this. Interested to see where it goes.

Doing so lead you to encounter countless crossroad of an situation
that could determine many fates in this eventful week. Tailoring your experience of your stay.
Discovering which mysterious event would you be involved and what truths would you unfold.
Seeing how your actions could change everything including you.

Sounds fantastic. Are you thinking of handling this with pre-set branches or through some kind of procedural system?

A quest-based puzzle game about a solving non-linear story-line of your own by using game mechanism tools
such as your basic 5 human senses, to discovering more information to help weigh your decisions.
Developing  skills , perks and items to provide more options for solutions
While tracking consequences of your approach that will have effect on the story ,characters ,environment ,and you.

I like this, but applying the five senses, might be too human, rather than game-centric -- if that makes sense. I always find it's hard to balance making the simulation engaging for the character, versus the player. Since the player can optimally see and hear things, with a rudimentary ability to touch, perhaps that should be the focus? Just a thot.

All the best with it!

Unto The End - Wishlist on Steam
katastrophic88
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2018, 04:27:57 PM »

You are not a freak, this game looks absolutely amazing. I haven't seen anything like it! From the design to the narrative you've developed thus far, I'm hooked. Do you have a website or social channels for the game that I can follow to stay updated? Not to rush you, because art takes time, but I need to play this!!
Khanin
Level 0

GameDev - #SW3EO + #MANE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2018, 10:17:39 AM »

Hello Guys, Kian here.  Coffee
Hope the first week of 2018 treat you kind!
so Here's continue -

These are the main characters that will carry out the storylines which you will be involved with
if you should take yourself on certain path. While they will have each own personal and main quest.
While they are essentials to story, Choosing to involve them is optional and is 'a choice'.
which will extend your consequence and outcome of your experience in different ways
They also will collide with each other's quest and story according to your choices,
your relationship and behaviors throughout your stays.

Devlog : | Friends , Lovers ,Chess pieces

From New Vegas to All Bioware's, I adore personality-rich companions and especially in
'Choice matter' games. As this game is narrative-based  and no combat (But, maybe just a tiny gore).

These characters are the factors of your core experiences to be emotionally involve and care.
While adventurous and mysterious elements are the core. But, Empathy and relatable personalities will
provide much more heartfelt narrative, more in touch with our humanity. driving the story
to be more than just a fictional tale.

So, I have written these characters with not just their persona or traits
but with background and stories. reasons that drive them to be as they are.
dreams and fears. defensive and insecure. hope and values.
Which in these events , this Hotel, this week will be the breaking points for all of them

|| Main Characters concept art ||

Blink Blink Blink

|| Main Characters Isometric appearance ||

DEVLOG | Character Art direction :

In the beginning phase of designing characters , I were having a hard time come up with the character style.
Most of isometric RPG, Base characters into 3D on isometric environment,
They relies on Portrait to representing them which I ,and maybe just me, have a little hard time to
feel emphasize , relate and immerse toward.required imaginations by  just portrait and heavy text.

Well Simply, if you don't care about the character then you choice for them wouldn't matter much.
While I'm satisfy of 2D isometric looks of the characters on the environment,
Isometric characters are too far for you to acknowledge their reaction except exaggerated movement
I'm having hard time coming up with alternative. set direction of the portrait while having convo.
The animated 'react-able to situation' portrait ( 'Harry Potter' style Wizard )

It is still in process on how it will overall work out, and look.
Right now, i was planning to use painting style portrait to animate which turn out to be.. refreshing maybe ?
But I might switch to comic/cartoon like that similar to their isometric form

* If you have suggestion on preference i would much appreciated

« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 11:26:38 AM by Khanin » Logged

Khanin
Level 0

GameDev - #SW3EO + #MANE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2018, 10:19:53 AM »

*I have to apologize for my English. if you find hard to understand on my explanation.

You're not a freak for liking the strange and esoteric. This looks very interesting. Love the artwork and especially the color choices. Keeping a (third)eye on this one!  Blink

visually spectacular. pair this with intriguing writing and clean mechanics and you could have something really special on your hands.

This looks great. I want to play it.

Adore the art style and really intrigued by the premise. Will be following this for sure.

Thank you for all the words ,interest and feedback,
It's overwhelming and surely is third-eye opening Blink
I'm very very much appreciated. Thank you

Those GIFs are absolutely hypnotizing.
The looks awesome! The longer I look at the GIFs, the more fascinating details I discover. Following this!

I dont have any teaser yet, So I recon these .gif will do as i want it to give off some vibe of the game

Really like the look of this. Interested to see where it goes.

Sounds fantastic. Are you thinking of handling this with pre-set branches or through some kind of procedural system?

I'm going do a another post elaborate on this too, It will be more like procedural system. Because one thing i'd love about these choice games, is to feel like your actions is taking accountable for, seeing all the tiny choice come together or your many choices are do matter, not just a. or b. So, it is heaps bunch of a flag triggers. And, Having linear timeline of 'a week stay' helps, make me me focus on exactly how everything gonna collide to together in different outcome and unfold.

I like this, but applying the five senses, might be too human, rather than game-centric -- if that makes sense. I always find it's hard to balance making the simulation engaging for the character, versus the player. Since the player can optimally see and hear things, with a rudimentary ability to touch, perhaps that should be the focus? Just a thot.

All the best with it!

I understand the concept is a bit weird on that line of translation of your character's senses to player.
My game will mostly be on character-based which means it will be like more of a text / visual diagrams representing and sounds.
It was actually my intent to reflecting on those 'point and click'/ Telltale's investigation type.But instead, put you into more control of your senses in the investigating scene. SO it will allow you to enact freely and to certain part of area's environment, so i will be coded with radius of the clues.

also another reason is for the purpose of story too ,which actually you will get received enhancing or upgraded your senses thought out your stays, like a ability/perks but perception-base.Example ; you've done ritual applying bone meal to your eyes ,able you to see another realm etc..

You are not a freak, this game looks absolutely amazing. I haven't seen anything like it! From the design to the narrative you've developed thus far, I'm hooked. Do you have a website or social channels for the game that I can follow to stay updated? Not to rush you, because art takes time, but I need to play this!!

I'm glad that you got hooked!. I haven't set up anything social feed yet. just begin posting here,
but That's next on my list! stay tune my banner here

Blink Blink Blink
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 11:13:41 AM by ThreeEyedDude » Logged

Khanin
Level 0

GameDev - #SW3EO + #MANE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2018, 08:08:01 AM »

Hello guys, Kian here  Tiger

Some update! ; more screenshots / also new GIFs on the first post

HOTEL ROOM ; a base

Here's your hotel room!, in final product i will have different room type for you to choose from on
the reception and there will also have some effect and add elements to the story,
At moment. Here some example of the room prototype :

||  Your Hotel Room {Prototype} ||

From the idea of a base, like CRPG's keep to Mass effect's Shepherd master bedroom.
Your Hotel room is an in-between space of quest events. The space and area where letting you gathering yourself,
inspecting, reading codex or collecting clues. So in this game your room act like one.
Its the place where every quest you ended, you will land back to.
some quests may give you trinket for you to store in your room or for later-use.
some quests affect the changes of environment that your can observe from the room
some quests are occurred in your very own room.
And, some quests are here for personal intimate relation event.

Blink Blink Blink

Your room main function is meant to be a way to proceed to the next day or period of time.
There're also a feature function. as to giving a realistic touch like staying in a hotel room.;

'A Television' watch a broadcasting news of in-game events and
advertisement for more understanding of this fictional world.

'A Record player' for playing OST in your room for the ambient.

'A hotel pamphlet' for checking out daily hotel activities/events.

'A phone' for calling reception , room service or other character to come to your room.

Also, a quest-related feature such as your
'Investigation station' to review on your process or using mock-up search engine for researching.

|| Example of limited vision ||

Example of 'isometric perception'

As game focus on perception aspect. There will be limitation for your sight.
example; in this screenshot from bathroom position, You wont have your room vision
but you have your understanding as representing in a plan-line drawing.
Therefore,Using 'Basic senses'or your 'Super sense' power often
to be aware of your surrounding for gaining information than meet the eye

||  Column-Codex ||

Column-codex; designing decorative arch-feature

I also have fun designing all the column elements in this game as decorative aesthetic features.
Due to,The main core design idea of this hotel architecture is to be playful in designing the
in-between of nature and man-made elements, making it interacting and intervening.

Beer!

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 07:03:10 AM by ThreeEyedDude » Logged

Pixel Noise
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2018, 06:08:38 PM »

Wow this is UNIQUE. In a very good way. Really interesting stuff so far!

Pixel Noise - professional composition/sound design studio.
 https://soundcloud.com/pixel-noise
 https://twitter.com/PixelNoiseMusic
 https://pixelnoisemusic.bandcamp.com/

Recently completed the ReallyGoodBattle OST!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=vgf-4DjU5q
Khanin
Level 0

GameDev - #SW3EO + #MANE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2018, 01:44:44 PM »

Hello, Tigscore, Kian here  Panda

Here some more of the game,

|| Interaction ; Perception ||

Using in-game senses to acknowledge your surrounding can be vital in the game.
It is a core mechanism of the game beside decision-making.
the information also can help weighing your decisions in gathering these tiny bits of them.
connecting pieces to see a big picture of whats actually going on,

There 4 types in-game interaction that you will use throughout the game :

||  Super and Basic senses ||

You will begin your playthought with 'Basic senses'
for acknowledge common surrounding ; taste/talk, sight, touch, smell, and sound.

Thought out your stays, you will encounter quests and events which could be rewarded in
'Super senses'(Working on the name). There will be variety of them which you can achieve
by finishing certain quest line as a reward or to repeat some certain action till you've achieved as skill.

There are to enhancing your senses allowing you to be able to reveal more hidden information of
the surroundings or provide special skills and senses to some situation.

||  Items and Tags ||

Same goes with 'Items', they could essential for certain quest line
and useful for the equivalent for some of the Super sense that you might unable to achieve.

'Tags' will represent your identity to others , determined who you are and
how people will interact with you in the game. They will affect a conversation with
the NPC and can providing the new route of solution in certain quest for its specific tag.

Blink Blink Blink

||  BONE-MEALED EYE senses ||
"coming from a believe of ritual where you apply cemetery dirt/bone meal of the dead to your eyes will let you see them"

Beer!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 02:33:50 PM by ThreeEyedDude » Logged

Khanin
Level 0

GameDev - #SW3EO + #MANE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2018, 05:34:04 PM »

Hello, guys. It've been a busy week. Ninja

Here, I have updated and go through all the previous post which is pretty rough considering
how many typo are there and points that i've missed, so please check them out
for new game information and screenshots.

Here's about some of the game user interface ;

GUI : Pause menu features :

Journal |reviewing of what you have done.
codex of what you've known. if youre lost on what to do
there's reminder stickynote for showing schedule.
personal journal of your character mentality and understanding
documenting for seeing process of your stays

Backpack | Inventory system of items that you own.

Phone | for contacting people who've met on your stays
having a convo without being in front of the Characters,
or text system for reading what characters messages or
asking about thier location and thier status
also music player for changing OST nut restrict if you're on a quest

Hands | tiny function of checking your condition
just like what you can do look down at your hands
also mini game that you can play with your hands

Option | Game-Setting

GUI : Quest initiate interface :

Journal > Codex

bring the codex journal page of the related content to the quest.

Journal > Reminder

Provide as optional and could hide them,if your deem them as to break the immersion
( this come from myself experience, as being perfectionist sometime too much that i have anxious that i'd have miss something in game )

3 sticky notes represent :

+ A 'recap' of your significant action prior
+ A 'Optional' action that you should consider done to provide more information that you about to get involve in.
+ A 'warning' for some area , character or conflict of quests that may be cut off after you begin the quest.[/li][/list]

Phone - Character involvement / companion for the quest

depending on your relationship status and your decision to include them. character that you choose to call on your quest
could play significant role , even be a big factor or provide new solutions on outcome of the quests.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 07:04:42 AM by ThreeEyedDude » Logged

flex$
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2018, 12:39:21 AM »

interface looks really clean and robust. i'm really interested to see how all of these systems will work in concert. Coffee

Khanin
Level 0

GameDev - #SW3EO + #MANE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 03:34:44 PM »

Happy February!, Tigsource. Kian here Waaagh!

I was wishing i could have covered all the overall game conceptual points
and the art and design within January, so..
well here's to continue ;

Narrative / Storywise | 'The third eye on the cross road'

Storywise and Narrative :
*No spoiler, just some key concepts*

A game thrill narrative themes is to create curiosity ,suspense ,mythical and horror experience.
With Choice and consequence system are great format to tell a story into collision of these themes.
As The big overall story is being laid there but not directly narrated,
Instead subtly engaging you in with quests and your own length investigation by the game 'sense' mechanism.

There's no main story-line or quest. So,you may experience the story each time with different pacing and theme
depending on your choices and order of your constructing narrative. I think that is something that can only be beautifully done
in Game. While Movie media is only active in their way of telling story, Game have its way of capable on being passive.
Its add replay value and create individual experience for player and make them specially yours.
A week,7 days Hotel stays is the game rigid time-frame that design to be controlled but yet freedom in its pacing.

while the thrill events is the appealing key.
the main theme will also be surrounding on the idea of 'hotel' / an alien new place for you!.
an escape for the depressed, to take yourself out from your context, and being so far far away that feel like
there wont be consequences, to temporary leave your identity and create new one in new environment
where no one know you for a period of time ,which could be a good epitome of a role-playing game.
Giving yourself vacation to go thru either just relaxation or some hardship situation for a change,
either to re-identify or re fresh or just to lose control. which hotel is my fit setting for modern 'a role-playing' game.

Here some rough sketch of diagram on how the game overall choices would work :
*apologize if it was confusing

||  Choice and Consequence diagram||

note :
Kent Hudson recently had a wonderful GDC speak on his game Dynamic narrative,Novelist is an inspiration of mine
in great decision design on points systems that deal with narrative of conflict and dilemma for you to balancing and compromising. Additionally,The detail changes of surrounding is something i'm inspired and adore so.
it's a tiny bit but yet effectively giving satisfaction at least for me in game's acknowledgment your action.

Tiny note : On Black art theme and setting  Ninja

As Southeast Asian black art lore are not commonly represented.
I reckon there are some similarities in The black art and believe around the world.
From Poland's folk lore , Louisiana Voodoo, to Cambodia shaman. Inspired by none other than
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's adaptation of polish folklore. The Water hag to that flying blue glowing baby 'botching'.
i find some similarity in Thai folklore as well. The botching lore is almost similar to Thai's in superstition world,
The making of 'Kuman Thong' or translated 'a golden boy'. a practice of necromancy to use unborn miscarriage fetus
conducting the proper ceremonial ritual to invoke for bring prosperity and spirit guidance. how interesting is that! or creepy...  Who, Me?

Blink Blink Blink

NEXT on GUI : Dialogue Wheel >>  Beer!

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 04:49:35 PM by ThreeEyedDude » Logged

Khanin
Level 0

GameDev - #SW3EO + #MANE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2018, 03:35:09 PM »

Wow this is UNIQUE. In a very good way. Really interesting stuff so far!

Thank you so much. I'm designing the game on the motto of 'what i'd like to play' or ' I wish there's a game that be like this or that' ; So being unique is great! otherwise i'd be playing someone else's game and not creating  Tongue.

interface looks really clean and robust. i'm really interested to see how all of these systems will work in concert. Coffee

Thank you so, I wasn't so sure on interface design at first, cause i got too familiar with commonly futuristic UI style.
that I hope the design right now have some characteristic of its own alright at least.. and stay tune for more  Wink
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 03:57:16 PM by ThreeEyedDude » Logged

Ivan Khmel
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2018, 08:08:12 PM »

Very interesting and unique aesthetic. Looking forward seeing this game as it develops.

Connway
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2018, 06:02:07 PM »

The visuals look great! Looking forward to seeing how this game evolves.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic