Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 03:31:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Rev-Share] Seeking Programmer/Scripter for Co-Op Multiplayer Game - UE4
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev-Share] Seeking Programmer/Scripter for Co-Op Multiplayer Game - UE4  (Read 654 times)
Bruin
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2018, 09:38:57 AM »

Project Brief
A mashup of old school Zelda dungeon crawling, mixed with the frantic pace of Over Cooked, where up to 4 people work together to traverse through small dungeons, solving puzzles and defeating monsters.

What I Need
- Must be comfortable in UE4 - You must be fairly well versed in implementing gameplay mechanics & logic, either through blueprints or through C++
- Knowledge of AI scripting/behavior, able to implement AI - Level loading, menus, tracking progression/unlocks, etc.

Development Timeline
When it's done.

Compensation
This will be a rev-share project, where you will own a proportion of the sales once the project is complete, based on your contribution throughout the project. Specific details will be discussed once you are on board this project.

Other Notes
I am trying to keep the number of people working on this project to a minimum, as I find that working with too many people creates problems for smaller projects.
You may be required to undergo a conflict of interest evaluation since I am currently employed under Activion Blizzard.

To Apply
Send me a direct message here, or via email, [email protected] Please send a link to a resume or previous work experience. Serious inquiries only. While this is work done for free (until release), I will not waste my time or yours if you are not serious about working on the project.

If you have any questions about the project or what the responsibilities are in detail, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
You can reach me on Discord, Chris Bruin#4580.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 02:12:53 AM by Bruin » Logged

Discord: Chris Bruin#4580
Bruin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 10:37:43 AM »

Looking for someone else to join the project. We've made a lot of progress since this was initially posted, hoping to make a lot more progress (and launch!) this year.

Discord: Chris Bruin#4580
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic