Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 27, 2024, 05:07:17 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs[WIP] Unnamed Pixel Art tower defense with monster collecting elements
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [WIP] Unnamed Pixel Art tower defense with monster collecting elements  (Read 609 times)
riderin
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2018, 06:16:53 PM »

Targhen Games here, and i want to present you a game on which i worked for last half year. This game is virtually a monster collecting game with tower defense gameplay inspired by games like Shin Megami Tensei, GemCraft or Pokemon.
Player will control summoner with bunch of monsters which he can deploy on maps to progress story, encounter new monsters, find new items etc.

- 60 monsters to collect and train
- 50 spells for monsters
- Merging monsters, creating new more powerfull one
- No "ultimate" monsters, you can't use one party of monsters, you always need to adapt to each maps
- Multiple ways to progress your character

While i'm trying to aim for complexity, i want my game to be beatable in short burst like 5-10 hours, but additional content will have extreme difficulty, and will require serious dedication and planing.

Game code is complete(mostly there is bug fixes and maybe some more additional functions but it works) but half way through the development my profit share artist quit on me, so now i'm looking for a new one.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic