Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 01:58:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Unity Environmental Artist (urban, modern-futuristic)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Unity Environmental Artist (urban, modern-futuristic)  (Read 700 times)
Koobazaur
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: January 09, 2018, 08:37:07 AM »

I am looking for an artist to help me refine the art direction for the next HEADLINER . In a nutshell, I would send you over my current Unity scene and have you advise or tweak it to stylize and improve the visual quality. I do not want to create new models, but I am open to purchasing 3rd party Unity assets you might suggest (shaders, post-processing, VFX , etc.). This means mainly setting up lights and camera, textures/materials/shaders, visual effects (such as lens flares), post processing, etc.

Note: you will no be doing any modelling – this is more advising and working with existing assets. You must have Unity experience.

This is a paid and short-term position. I currently have one outside (city) scene and two small interiors. It should be a pretty quick gig, but I may rely on more of you expertise later on as well.

Please Fill Out the Application Form Here

Here are two WIP screenshots of some parts of the scenes you will work on:

About the Studio and Game

This project will be Unbound’s fourth , and sequel to HEADLINER, a short media bias adventurewhere YOU control national news and its impact on your career, society, and family. Share your story, and see what the Headliner before you did. The first one was released on October 3rd, 2017 on Steam and currently has Very Positive user reviews. It was featured on the front page of GeekWire and covered by several bigger youtubers such as Chilled Chaos or DLive. Click Here to Check It Out.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic