Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411431 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 04:04:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID]Rogue-like Dungeon Crawler - Need 2D Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID]Rogue-like Dungeon Crawler - Need 2D Artist  (Read 817 times)
Kakapio
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2018, 10:18:09 AM »

Hey,

I had previously made a post for this same game and managed to find a great artist. Unfortunately, however, he is now unable to work for me and has left the team. I have some of his character art if any of you artists want to take a look. You can either work off what he made, or make new art completely if you feel it necessary.

So I've been programming for a few years, and have a couple decent projects done. I want to finally take the leap towards making a commercially viable project. My plan is to make a dungeon-crawler with some sci-fi elements. I'm not necessarily looking for pixel art, all styles are welcome (As long as the animations are juicy, anything goes). I'm gonna have the game progress like Risk of Rain, where it gets harder as time goes on while having different floors like Nuclear Throne/Enter The Gungeon. The game will be a 2D top-down and from a side-perspective of the character, like Crawl. Hyper Light Drifter's combat is a strong inspiration.

I wanna go for a bit of a grungy steam-punk-esque vibe without getting too dark. There will be magical and technological elements, so artwork incorporating that is best. Please keep in mind fluid and well-crafted animations are the most important factor.

Feel free to message me or email me at [email protected]. Here's my Discord: Ovicior#1775

Portfolio is not required, but if you don't have one you'll be required to make sample art.

EDIT: Position has been filled.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 03:27:16 PM by Ovicior » Logged

What will you make?

Twitter
Scarlet Tower DevLog
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic