Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411280 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 06:11:15 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsOfficial plans on the silent hill Demake.(BAD NEWS)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Official plans on the silent hill Demake.(BAD NEWS)  (Read 2993 times)
LegendaryMan
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2009, 12:37:58 AM »

God f****** dammit i am an freaking idiot.

You may wonder why i just started swearing on my self.
  Well let me explain what happened.

A couple of days ago i made the mistake of starting to hype people of my realease of an
 Silent HIll DEMAKE.
 After that i changed the plans and i spended 4 Entire days of writing script for a number
 of games
  Those where:
 *Silent Hill Demake
 *My Silent Hill own game
 *We are Legendary (A smash bros like game)
 Than i made a poll on how to name the game and i thought that everything was gona go my
 way.That i will just start learning to code (Flash,C,C++ and whatever).
 But when i saw the books i had to read i was like DAMMMMMMMMM, 100 pages jsut to learn the
 basics.
 I quickly recovered from my phychologycal shock and i started thinking about it.I read the
 first 10 pages then i closed the book and realiased the mistakes i made.

1:I tried to develop the game and learn to code IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FREAKING EXAMS.
 2:I underestimated the power of waht i would face on how to program and code the game.
 I found my self overwealmed (is that how you call it) by the amount of info i needed to
 read
 3:You know that the project is gona fail when an totally unexpirianced 15 year old guy that
 has not a glimpse of what he is going takes on the role of making a game ALONE NON OF A
 LESS
 4:Hyping people before you even realise what the everlasting fuck you are getting your self
 into is never a good idea.

Too summon it up i didn't think of the difficulties and now i have a project that i
 possibly wont manage to finish in the next year or two.
 I am sry guys for totally letting you down and even more sry for telling you that i will
 finish a game soonly because i LIED.
 Now i consider that you actually forgived me(you probaply didnt)and expaine more things.
 First of all i am currently inactive and until i am done with the exams
 i will
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 01:07:07 PM by LegendaryMan » Logged

The meaning of life is to give life meaning of your own self.My meaning of life is to live life itself because I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying to achive anything else put as my main goal.And even if i become someone that matter i will not die.Il just be forgotten like everyone. ME
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 12:43:04 AM »

First things first, you should introduce yourself in this thread: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=45.0

Second, I guess I'll move this to DevLogs.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
LegendaryMan
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 12:52:04 AM »

Melly i appriciate your guidence but i dont thing i have the balls nor the power(by power i 
 mean that im not ready)to indurtuce(bad english) my self there.I will give it a try but i 
 dont think anyone will care.

The meaning of life is to give life meaning of your own self.My meaning of life is to live life itself because I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying to achive anything else put as my main goal.And even if i become someone that matter i will not die.Il just be forgotten like everyone. ME
Gainsworthy
Level 10

BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 01:03:29 AM »

Sad

We need a Hug Smiley.

Man of Legend, GO, introduce yourself! It's tradition. Mainly because we get to know a little about you! We'll care, I assure you. Seeing more than an online persona is nice.

Plus, you're working on a Silent Hill demake! That's pretty ace. Good luck with it. Love to see some art, or sprites p'raps?
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 01:03:56 AM »

LegendaryMan, have confidence! We love everyone here (except people who express their racist/sexist/whateverist views, only we're still nice to them and eventually we learn to look past their prejudices and love them for who they are), especially people who make videogames.

Besides, you're LEGENDARYMAN, you're fuckin' legendary, man. Beer!

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
LegendaryMan
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 01:08:31 AM »

Guys your right.
 Maybe people will care about what i have to say.I jsut need confidence.
 Thanx for the support guys il try. Beer! Smiley

J.W. Hendricks
Freeware Ninja
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 07:39:20 PM »

The artist formally known as "Javet."
mirosurabu
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 02:26:15 AM »

Maybe people will care about what i have to say.I jsut need confidence.

It does not matter whether people will care or not. Go introduce yourself. And stop being so self-aware.

And now make that SH demake! (have you played Soundless Mountain II, btw?)
LegendaryMan
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 12:35:00 AM »

It does not matter whether people will care or not. Go introduce yourself. And stop being so self-aware.

And now make that SH demake! (have you played Soundless Mountain II, btw?)

Thanx for the Speach and yes i have played the Soundless Mountain 2.
But now i have decided that its going to be a stand alone game insted of an demake.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic