Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 07:56:28 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Extremely Basic FBX Pixel Art Renderer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Extremely Basic FBX Pixel Art Renderer  (Read 911 times)
Kakapio
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2018, 07:18:56 PM »

Hey,

So I've been making pixel art by rendering 3D models in Blender at a low resolution. Unfortunately, Blender has a tendency to mess this up a bit and leave stray pixels in places they should not be. This occurs even when models are perfectly symmetrical and the camera is placed in the correct position. As such, I'd like to commission a basic software to handle this part of the pipeline for us.

All the program needs to do is take an .fbx file and render out all the animations of the model inside of it as pixel art, which should then be outputted into a spritesheet. Each row of the spritesheet should correspond to each individual animation. In addition, a corresponding normal map should also be generated. The normal map should be exactly the same as the spritesheet, other than containing the normals of course.

I'd prefer to have this written in C#, but I'm open to offers. Please drop an estimated price for such a software.

Email: [email protected]

Discord (Preferred): Ovicior#1775

What will you make?

Twitter
Scarlet Tower DevLog
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic