Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 07:18:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingA Puzzle Journey : Puzzle Platformer for Android / Mobile devices
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: A Puzzle Journey : Puzzle Platformer for Android / Mobile devices  (Read 1048 times)
monsterkillu
Level 0

An Indie from India

View Profile WWW
« on: January 16, 2018, 09:06:32 PM »

A Puzzle Journey:  Gomez A Puzzle Platformer SMB Mario focusing on the journey
through a long adventurous puzzle world.

Inspired from Limbo, Nightsky etc. evolved and revamped from some of my old games.
Features a short introductory level.

Please have a go and I really appreciate your honest feedback
and suggestions to make it better. (Does a PC version helps in better testing ?)

Monster Brain Games (c)

Play Test : A Puzzle Journey : Puzzle Platformer for android - Play Test Demo

Checkout my games on PlayStore - [url=http://bit.ly/mb
Streaker
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 08:30:27 PM »

Good game. It seems that the ball moves forward on the screen to quickly that I couldn't see what was coming up next. I kept falling in the lava. The ball can touch the top of lava flame tips without getting destroyed; that was a little confuaing. When I did die, the ball would stay on the screen in the background,  no biggie. I couldnt use the back button on my phone to exit the game. Are you going to add music? I like the game, can't wait to play the whole version.
monsterkillu
Level 0

An Indie from India

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 11:07:49 PM »

Good game. It seems that the ball moves forward on the screen to quickly that I couldn't see what was coming up next. I kept falling in the lava. The ball can touch the top of lava flame tips without getting destroyed; that was a little confuaing. When I did die, the ball would stay on the screen in the background,  no biggie. I couldnt use the back button on my phone to exit the game. Are you going to add music? I like the game, can't wait to play the whole version.

Thanks a lot. Those were some cool and helpful suggestions indeed. I'll be handling those issues you mentioned asap. Really thanks for your reply. It's indeed motivating too.
I'm also in process of coming up with good puzzle elements to make each level interesting. Hope i can come up with some good levels.

Monster Brain Games (c)

Play Test : A Puzzle Journey : Puzzle Platformer for android - Play Test Demo

Checkout my games on PlayStore - [url=http://bit.ly/mb
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic