Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 03:03:45 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingIncremental/Idle game - Buynary - Needs playtesting
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Incremental/Idle game - Buynary - Needs playtesting  (Read 783 times)
Prradox
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2018, 07:36:55 AM »

PRESENTS

Incremental/Idle game with a BYTE!

Buynary has just reached it's first alpha test phase.  We are testing mainly for balance concerns (speed of progress etc) and feedback on the basic concepts put forth in this minimum viable product alpha.

If you are interested, please checkout the game at:

http://www.buynarygame.com

Screenshots:

« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 02:24:03 AM by Prradox » Logged
Maunomau
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 06:46:33 AM »

Was kind of confused at first, does using a level 0 handcrank do anything? Batteries are kind of weird, they charge up and then they just disappear. Is effectiveness of network scans completely unrelated to other stuff? If so it seems like I'd make most progress by just filling the schedule with network scans and nothing else.

It's slightly interesting how it seems like you probably want to upgrade all computer parts but for task you should specialize on just 1.
Prradox
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 02:06:46 AM »

Thanks for testing it out and providing feedback!

Level 0 doesn't generate anything.  I'll look into a notification that tells you to level it up once if you try to spin it without buying one.  (There's a new help system on each screen too, so that might alleviate this concern.)

The network scans don't actually generate anything unless there are other tasks on the clock, so a full screen of network scans would be pointless.  Some experimenting with different combinations should find the optimal balance between sleep, network scan, and income generating tasks Smiley

The batteries get used up by any computer part that is refreshing.  This was done to give players a bit of leeway when swapping screens.  As long as you have batteries charging, you can buy yourself a bit of time to manage the other screens.  The new help system explains this as well.

Thanks again for testing and getting back to us, we look forward to hearing from you again!
Chris Lawson
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 06:23:42 AM »

Hey I wanted to test the game. I made an account and then left the page. I just reloaded the game and went to sign in and received an error. I copied the browser's console for the error. Not really sure how to add it here so I will upload it as a Google Drive link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1N2-3b5i0ZPAOnWr_95_7SmOID5Fe80Fg
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic