Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411516 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 07:27:30 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosFreelance Writer For Hire!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Freelance Writer For Hire!  (Read 334 times)
Uplinked
Level 0

Part time writer, full time badass.

View Profile WWW
« on: January 23, 2018, 09:35:36 AM »

Role: Simply put, I am a writer. I can write a wide variety of content, anywhere from dialogue, item descriptions, and story, with everything in-between. Lore building is a personal favorite of mine.

Experience: I currently only have a half of a year of experience writing for games specifically, but being as how I've played games all of my life I would say I'm well versed in the subject matter. I have worked on multiple projects and I'm currently working on a small mobile train racing game, and that will be done sometime this week. I have been a 'writer' for two years, but I've been writing for much longer. I am also working on my own book in my free time, and I'm currently twenty-seven thousand words in.

Contact: You can contact me here, through email: [email protected] or through Discord: Uplinked#6179

Payment: Paypal is great. Enough said.

I also have a website that contains some samples and if you're curious, I urge you to check it out: https://uplinkedxd.wixsite.com/wordforge

Side notes: You'll find me to be an efficient, cheap, and talented young writer. I am free to communicate most times of the day, and you'll find that I effectively meet deadlines and video conferences if needed. If you'd like, you'll also find me be a great critic, pointing out where a game is lacking and praising what it does well.

Uplinked

Writer, Student, Passionate Lover
I write things, and you should definitely have me write things for you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic