Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411494 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58434 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 30, 2024, 12:49:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesNeed some help
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need some help  (Read 1462 times)
Eraser_Head
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2009, 03:40:32 PM »

Hi!
I'm looking for a indie game wich is still in progress that has visuals similar to FEIST
(

).
The main difference between them is the main character: in the game is a normal boy, and think the gameplay could be similar to And Yet It Moves (

)

I watched a video 2 months ago and forget the name of the game. Could anyone help me?
Gainsworthy
Level 10

BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 05:31:15 PM »

Cry

This game is breaking so many hearts. Unfortunately, I've forgotten its name. More unfortunately, that trailer has been out for years. No more information was ever posted. Every once in a while, someone will see the trailer and ask "TIGSOURCE! What happened to this marvellous game?" and we will tell them, with spirits low, "nothing at all."
Alex May
...is probably drunk right now.
Level 10

hen hao wan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 05:41:53 PM »

limbo

Noyb
Level 9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 05:56:47 PM »

http://www.limbogame.org/

Matt Thorson
Level 7

c'est la vie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 06:39:19 PM »

Awesome name for vaporware.

NathanielEdwards
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 07:41:26 PM »

Apparently he was talking about a real game, but this sounded a bit like the store sketches in Little Britain to me:

Hello, I'm looking for an independent game. It starred two sci-fi Cantonese muskrats looking for the Holy Grail, with a printable papercraft grail unlocked once you beat the 57-hour-long (exactly) game. I also think the musical score was composed by both Paul McCartney and Danny B, all music being done by a large, 127-man band of kazoos, except for Sting on a mandolin. The game was open world, with RPG elements, yet most people said it was more like Vib Ribbon than Oblivion. It is controlled through a combination of trackball, dance pad, and keytar, all packaged together (batteries not included). I forget the name, but I remember it had the word "Gaberlunzie" in it. Is that in stock? No? Damn.

NathanielEdwards.com for gaming journalism and music. SoundCloud page BandCamp page
Eraser_Head
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 01:29:43 AM »

Thank u!

It was Limbo. I hope one day we see something more about it.  Cry
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic