Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 06:49:58 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingGoofy Souls - 2D Souls-like. Looking for feedback.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Goofy Souls - 2D Souls-like. Looking for feedback.  (Read 1256 times)
keehu
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2018, 02:57:10 AM »

Description

Goofy Souls is a 2D top-down souls-like with an emphasis on tight controls, fluid combat, as well as roguelike and RPG elements. Currently, you're able to pick from 2 very different characters and attempt to defeat the boss at the end of the level. As you make progress, shortcuts will open up which will allow you to avoid redoing content that you've already done.

Tips

- Hitting enemies from behind deals extra damage!
- You can dodge through anything, including traps and explosions!
- Press light attack after doing a light attack to do a more powerful light attack!
- Press heavy attack after doing a heavy attack to do a more powerful heavy attack!

Downloads

Downloads are available for Windows, Linux, and Macs.

Keyboard only. Controllers are not supported yet.

https://loner-dev.itch.io/goofysouls.

Feedback

I'd love to hear your feedback on how the game feels and responds. How long you played it until you got bored, or whether or not you made it to the end! If you're not a fan of souls-likes then you will most likely find the game extremely difficult.

Media

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 03:21:08 AM by keehu » Logged
jc
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 10:47:47 PM »

Instead of posting a lengthy essay, I decided to just record my playtest with some audio commentary to give feedback live. I hope you can tolerate my dry sense of humor long enough to see it all, lol.  Beer!

keehu
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 03:23:14 PM »

lmao that was pretty useful cause i got a few issues i didnt notice when playing on low res. Thanks for checking it out man
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic