Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411414 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 09:30:37 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] Low poly modeler needed for small temp work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] Low poly modeler needed for small temp work  (Read 695 times)
Cinder
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 02, 2018, 03:46:53 PM »

Hello,

I'm working on a small personal project (fantasy setting) and am looking to pay someone to make some basic models so that my testing can be more accurate.

Basically, I have a list of about 40 props and static models that need to be low poly modeled and given vertex colors to imply how they may look when finalized.

Full disclosure, these models will not be in any final product, but will be there for a lot of pre-alpha testing. If you're a 3D modeler who usually does more detailed models, feel free to apply, and we can keep in touch when I'm looking for more finalized work.

If you're interested leave a message with a link to your portfolio, and if you need more info, message on here or email me at [Edit: Removed email from post]

Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 12:09:35 AM by Cinder » Logged

Cinder
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 12:08:59 AM »

Hello all,

I've had a good number of responses, and if you see this post know that I plan on talking it out with those that have already emailed me.

Thanks for your interest, but I have all the people I need.

Brandon

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic