Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:44:24 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Concept artist wanted for PS1 cyberpunk style game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Concept artist wanted for PS1 cyberpunk style game  (Read 1160 times)
Armageddon
Level 6

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2018, 05:42:35 PM »

So I need some concept art for a game I'm making.

I'm looking for some low-detail, thumbnail-style sketches of spaces, moods, and scales. Here's some mood photos: https://imgur.com/a/u5M4q In terms of fidelity I'm going for Bernband but slightly more detailed via PS1 style graphics, sort of abstract. Think LSD, Mizzurna Falls, and Tomb Raider 1, 2, & 3 but without textures. Brutalist, vaporware, vertex-lighting, etc.

As far as the design of the world I'm thinking of Anachronox, Omnikron, Neocron 2, original Deus Ex.

It's just an exploration game about a future city, but I want to build the world to have lots of variety. So basically I want drawings that are mockups of what the game will look like. The game is from a third person perspective, but the player character is just a grey humanoid with disjointed limbs like a Final Fantasy PS1 character, so not super difficult. If you can do low-poly 3D and paint over it that's a plus but not required. Or if you're only a 3D artist that'd be acceptable too.

Thank you for your time! You can email samples of your work and rates to: [email protected]

If you want to you can submit a sketch/thumbnail based on the mood board and I'll send you $5 if effort was put in. PayPal only. (I know $5 is incredibly low, I don't expect a final piece and I expect to pay a lot more per piece if I hire you)

-Ryan
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 05:49:06 PM by Armageddon » Logged

Benan_Grove
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 02:40:50 PM »

mailed an inquiry
antaresvaldemar
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 03:02:01 AM »

Hi Ryan I've sent you an email regarding the job, hope to hear from you!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic