Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 05:20:23 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessYouTube reviewer suggestions
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: YouTube reviewer suggestions  (Read 1070 times)
SneakyParty
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 03, 2018, 05:44:13 PM »

As a one-man indie studio, I am very interested in getting my 2D platform game in the hands of YouTube reviewers before it is released later this year.

Given the massive influx of games on Steam (and indeed within the platformer genre), I'm sure that many of these people get flooded with requests. As I am working full-time and doing game development on the side, there is a limited amount of time with which to split between development and marketing. I am not looking to pay anyone, but I would certainly provide them with Steam keys.

Have you had someone review your game that was very friendly or helpful? Channels to definitely avoid at all costs? How many different channels did you send your game out to prior to (or after) release? Other suggestions?

Thanks!
Aleid Cross
Level 0

Hey! :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 01:42:44 PM »

Hey, to be honest, i don't have much experience, but one of our games was played by a couple of youtubers a long time ago. Their channels were very small and they didn't make mych difference in our sales. I didn't contact them, they just find my game online and decided to make a review.

What i can do for you is to share with you this list that i found online with a list of reviews and youtubers in youtube:

https://gaming.youtube.com/

Good luck :3

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic